Enemy Traits Bug/Crash in Editor

Wolf Rawrrr

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Croatian
Hi.

Whenever I go to Database/Enemies/Traits, the second I try to edit values for any parameter type (pressing backspace or any number key) MV will instantly freeze and require termination. I have tried with both parameters and ex-parameters, different types, doesn't matter if I am just editing default ones or creating a new one. As soon as I try to change the contents of the value input box, the program freezes and I have no choice but to forcefully kill it.

I have reinstalled the software in hope that this might overwrite some bad files but nothing has changed. I also talked to a friend who has the program and he says this never happened to him. So it must be a local issue for me. I am using (like my friend) a trial version of MV that expires in just over a week from now. So far everything else about the program worked perfectly so I was pretty happy and hoping to buy it later this year.

Can anyone help?

Last edited by a moderator:

Seriel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
This is a bug that was fixed in an update.

Wolf Rawrrr

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Croatian
I have applied the update and it works now. Thank you! *woof*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Writing out an idea for the No Travel Game Jam. I have a general plot and challenge written out, it's just a matter of filling the rest in and making it interesting.
A definite difficult time right now. How is everyone doing during this pandemic? I already have seen furloughs and layoffs.
Hollow 1977 wrote on Archeia's profile.
Hope you and your family are doing well during this difficult time. :)
My elderly neighbor whom I've been buying groceries for just got carried out of his home on a stretcher by guys with hazmat suits. Considering I've been his only point of contact for the past month it's probably safe to say my boss was right to tell me to stay home once I developed a mild cough after all.
Damn. All these new features to the forums. Takes some getting used to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seogenics