Enemy Transform

ScarletHarbringer

Wandering Swordsman
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I want to know how to get a enemy or boss to transform at 0% HP. The only thing I can do is get the enemy to transform when a certain amount of turns have passed.  ;_;

Is it possible to have the enemy or boss transform to a stronger form when their HP has reached 0%? Here's a picture of what I used (Bottom right). 

Capture2.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

lolshtar

Master of Magic thatknow nospell
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't know where do you put this state but to easily make an enemy transform at 0% life you should give him a state with

Resis death trait

<Custom Respond Effect>

if (target.hp <= 0) {

transform blah blah id here

target.gainHp(target.mhp)

target.removeState(id of first state)

}

</Custom Respond Effect>

TheRoflcer

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I make the former enemy -State Resist = Death-

Then in the troops selection where the transforming enemy was, I commite the command that when the enemy reaches 1% they transform into a new enemy.

The new enemy for me pertains the same health as the first, so make sure to heal him in the same command and that the transformed enemy does not have immunity to death like the first.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I really need to stop thinking there are new freebies just because someone made a new post in the freebies subforum lol.
AND just like that..... I got STEAM DLC up and working! YES!
Game making is like a marathon, except the last 1/4 is more like sprint... a very long and intense sprint.
Finally got to finish the demo for my project!
Another week has gone by. Maybe you made changes to your project/s. Maybe you didn't. Nonetheless, THAT IS NO EXCUSE TO NOT BACK THEM UP O_O!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AZAIKING