Marston

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Hello there.

Several months ago, I asked for a plugin to do several difficulties. I got one from Heartbreak61 which I am currently using. It's this one: 

I am also using the updated EnemyBook from SkottyTV and DragonPC: 

I already asked there in the thread, but it seems both of them aren't that active anymore (at least if I look at their last online activity). So, I am going to ask in here. 

I currently have 2 problems with the EnemyBook script. First of all: The data doesn't update if I change the difficulty. It always only shows what I put into the database, not matter what difficulty I have. I also tried out another plugin, this one here called Monster Book, but there was the same problem: The enemy stats in the book didn't change after changing difficulty.

The second problem I have, EnemyBook only allows for monster to either don't appear in the book at all with the <no book>-tag or to be in there as unidentified ("????????") or as identified ("Slime"). Since I use several difficulties, I have 2 versions of each boss and special enemy. However, because of the <no book>-tag I can only completely remove enemies in the database, not with a command. I also can't add them later on. And if I don't use that tag, I always have the one version you fought in the database and the other one appearing as "????????", so it looks as if you missed enemies. But if I use it, I can't show the enemy of that difficulty, because it's completely removed from the book in the first place.

So, I would like if someone could edit the EnemyBook plugin that it would allow those two things: Update enemy stats if difficulty is changed as well as the ability to add and remove the <no book>-tag later on to specific enemies. Or if at least one of those two things would be possible I would also be happy.

Marston

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
*bump*

I still have hope maybe someone will do this (or parts of it).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

trying to wrap up the boat/ship/castaway tilesets with a great galleon - no promises
Mail from campus: we will have the lessons this semester not remote, if possible. All my my profs: Remote it is.
https://gyazo.com/5a19cfce090a2585b3c0fcb7c699b92c Just finished a stealth system, its not metal gear solid level though, maybe elder scrolls level, it just works.
I ain't dead btw, just trying to keep up with university :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aleus