Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
yeah I know... at least for command windows it's less hassle... but for the other windows, it is... :)

btw, I tried "clicking (pressing action button on)" the rabbit... if that might have cause something... XD...

Last edited by a moderator:

MarianCross

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Mnemosyne done,.. The monsters at Tartaros are actually more annoying than the last boss ;_;  ,.. Then the game stopped after defeating Mnemosyne with a white screen just like before the latest update (after defeating Rekkesh). And if you try to go back to the elf heroes temple  in arcanamil (i cant remember his name), you will be teleported back to the house of the archmage and you can see the other characters sitting around the table again, and if you try to wander around on different maps, you can see the other characters blocking your way,. :)

I don't have screen shots right now but maybe you can try it sometime(i.e. the entrance in the church at Divinis, the entrance of the ice field north of Divinis, and many more :D  ),..

Optimized

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Hey man, great looking maps. I myself have just began parallax mapping and they look beautiful! Good to see some completed parallax map game, I WILL try yours and also from the looks of it inspire myself! Thanks for putting in so much work I know it isn't easy.

Optimized

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Hey man, great looking maps. I myself have just began parallax mapping and they look beautiful! Good to see some completed parallax map game, I WILL try yours and also from the looks of it inspire myself! Thanks for putting in so much work I know it isn't easy.

erichermit

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

Mnemosyne done,.. The monsters at Tartaros are actually more annoying than the last boss  ;_;  ,.. Then the game stopped after defeating Mnemosyne with a white screen just like before the latest update (after defeating Rekkesh). And if you try to go back to the elf heroes temple  in arcanamil (i cant remember his name), you will be teleported back to the house of the archmage and you can see the other characters sitting around the table again, and if you try to wander around on different maps, you can see the other characters blocking your way,.  :)

I don't have screen shots right now but maybe you can try it sometime(i.e. the entrance in the church at Divinis, the entrance of the ice field north of Divinis, and many more  :D  ),..
That's great to hear! I hope you will forgive me if I don't fix this / create the list immediately. My work on Luminux is very stressful and time consuming when paired with finishing my last Semester of college. Congratulations by the way, you are officially the first person to report your victory to me! You don't need to grab a screenshot if you don't want to, I trust you.

Haha hey! Thanks for the compliment. Actually, my maps are not parallax! I never would have been able to finish the game if it was XD. My advice to you: Keep your game small. It's much better to have a small and super high quality game than a world-spanning behemoth that is either one of two things: Mediocre or Not Finished. Rarely it's a third thing: Good and took years and years and years to make and crushed your spirit a few times. I highly recommend the first one.

If you'd like to sift through the game to see how I built the maps, the game is not encrypted. Download the free trial of RpgXP (it's not VXace for this project) and pop open the game file and look around! If it helps you learn anything, I'll be delighted.

sublaimer

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Hello my man!

I'm kinda stuck with the triggering of the fishing sidequest.

Took the letter, showed it to the gal at the inn, but Joel doesn't show up at the entrance of the Boreali cave. Is there something else I'm missing? Thanks!

By the way, I'm really enjoying the game. I think it deserves more recognition!

Cheers from Argentina!

DanielS

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Been playing this.  You did a great job but I really think you need to remove the slide puzzles.  They sorta detract from the overall game.

I truly believe that mini-games should be optional in an RPG, and puzzles should be clever and not forced.

Cvrtis

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
Can anybody say, what the room was 1000 years ago in ruins?

I can not play in Enex1 - I have an error when I run it.

Last edited by a moderator:

AnimeGirl

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Germany
Primarily Uses
The screenshots are still down.

please reupp

granny steph

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Hi. I'm stuck in the memory game with the castles on squares. I am trying to head towards the grand tree. I am told I have to memorise the items in the room, then you go into another room with chess castles on it and an iron door. I cant move the castles and I cant open the door.

Can anyone help me please as I cant continue the game .

:) ;_;

Frozen_Phoenix

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Great game. There's a bug when you leave the monastery (after killing the 3 soldiers and going back), if you leave from the sides (instead of the middle door) Farik's character is still in the middle door, you should make her position conditional based on which door you leave. 

granny steph

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Hi. Stuck in the temple of eros. Green and blue arrows - go up onto a square platform but cant move it. Cant find any instructions to this puzzle. Cant move on till its done. Can anyone help me please.

Fantastic game by the way....just wish there was more help on this forum for the puzzles.

granny steph

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Sorry to ask again but I am still stuck in the temple of eros puzzle. Can anyone help me please.

V1.0

Best Syntax Error
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
25-40 full hours of gameplay expected? Wow. Count me in (unless I get bored before I reach the end)

granny steph

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Temple of Eros.

Here I am again - still stuck in the temple at the platform puzzle. When you stand on them they still do not move.

I really want to continue this game if someone would kindly HELP ME.

Is this a bug??????

Celianna

Tileset artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
granny steph please do not double post (posting underneath yourself). Give the creator some time to respond to you.

syllyme

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Temple of Eros.

Here I am again - still stuck in the temple at the platform puzzle. When you stand on them they still do not move.

I really want to continue this game if someone would kindly HELP ME.

Is this a bug??????
did anyone help you yet if not, are you talking about the square platforms to reach the top, if thats the one the arows will move the boxes i stood on an arrow to see which box moved so on and so fourth the top box is what you need to make a path too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Just finished up building the last of my furniture! It's so nice to finally have my own place :kaoluv:

Slaving away at more maps. :LZSwink:
Accidentally zoomed the browser in on the forums page, here... and I think I'm going to just leave it. #OldPeopleProblems
Spooktober Spooktacular Game Jam Winners announcements start now! Live on stream! See who won!
so, I've begun the process of restructuring my game's base setup entirely after feeling disheartened with progress and talking to a friend. I think I'm headed in the right direction now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zachmaw