Nico Kaneo

Newb
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi.

Does the engine not load all of the assets? Ie. Monsters, Weapons, Items, Skills, etc. I was gifted the game on Steam, but I spent the last 2 days playing around with the trial. I tried uninstalling the trial before loading up the Steam version, but it seems the assets do not load there either. To give an example, every previous RPG Maker came preloaded with enemies, troops, weapons, items, skills, characters, etc. so you could immediately start making your game. In this engine, there are only 4 or 5 things premade, in each tab. The rest we have to make ourself? Also, a lot of music, sound, and possibly graphics are missing entirely on startup. Am I missing a step? I've tried searching online, and I cannot find anything. 

Thanks for your help.

-Nico

gameusguyus

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I don't think they included as many premade stuff with this one as they did previous RPG makers. There's tons of assets out there from previous engines that you could definitely re-use. I have both steam and non-steam versions installed and I definitely see everything that I should be seeing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A part of me wants to return back to the beginning and first two chapters and remake them with parallax map. But I have decided not to. Every chapter is just another step in the journey. No need to walk back unless I have to revise dialouge.
Hey guys! Good news!
I just released the Games from Brazil - Part 2 on my Youtube Channel! I am really happy that part 1 had 100 views and I hope more people will be interested to see the potencial of Brazilian Game Devs!
Effervesce Fallacy™ - Attract Mode (proto)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WDRS