Engine Core-Battle core Crash

Discussion in 'Javascript/Plugin Support' started by HelloImNew, Jan 18, 2019.

1. HelloImNew

HelloImNew Warper Member

First Language:
    Spanish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Ok, i was making my game (just like almost everyone here, i supose), and i decided that i could use some plugins:
    core engine
    Battle engine core
    action sequence pack
    i watched some tutorials and downladed the plugins. then i made some battle moves that i saw in a tutorial, using battle aengine and action sequence. But when i started the test...
    1. the main menu options disappeared, but i clicked enter and the game started, but when i entered a battle.
    2.there was nothing, literally nothing. just the default background. and then the game crashed.
    i put the plugins OFF and it works again, put i want the plugins, i feel the battles empty without them.
    Please, help me.

Attached Files:

2. slimmmeiske2

slimmmeiske2 Little Red Riding Hood Moderator

First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    RMXP

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Please give your topics a meaningful title, one which gives an indication of the type of query you have. Queries such as "Help plz!" or "I have a problem" or "Newcomer, & I'm stuck" does not provide enough information. It's quite possible that people will just skip by it in the New Posts/New Threads thinking that's what it is. It also means that if anyone in the future has the same sort of query, they will be unable to find this and (hopefully) the solution.

3. Andar

Andar Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    1) please give us a screenshot of your plugin manager so that we can see which plugins you have installed in which order.
    2) please open your project's rpg_core.js file with a text editor and tell us it's version number (in the title line)

4. HelloImNew

HelloImNew Warper Member

First Language:
    Spanish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    RPGMV 1.6.1

Attached Files:

5. Ahuramazda

Ahuramazda Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    You renamed the plugins, they cannot be renamed at all for Yanfly stuff (YEP)... same goes for many other plugins. You need to name them back to what they were originally and then test. Should be YEP_CoreEngine, YEP_BattleEngineCore, YEP_X_ActSeqPack1, YEP_X_ActSeqPack2, and YEP_X_ActSeqPack3

HelloImNew likes this.
  6. HelloImNew

HelloImNew Warper Member

First Language:
    Spanish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    thanks, i'll try