Enhanced Menu + Location Window in Menu v1.0

McSundae

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Hello Guys,

this is my very first post and my first script for RMMV - so it's not very complex.

I started giving the Menu some better look by positioning the specific parts, this is optimized for a maximum of 3 player Party.

In addition i was in need of an location window - many of you will know this from RMXP or ACE.

So, if anybody is in need of this he can try this plugin, which is as easy to use as possible, include it in your plugins folder, go to rpgmaker and activate it - thats it - no parameters or something else to set.

I'm also thinking about adding icons to each menu point and beside the gold value, but this is going to come in a newer version.

Screenshot:

Feel free to use this in your commercial and non-commercial games, Credits would be nice ;-)

NewMenuScreen.js.zip

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

VanillaBrocker

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
So much better! Making it having zoom would be great!

The only reason why I'll not be using it is because it feels a little 'empty' at 1280x720, but even that, it's great!

Thanks!

McSundae

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Hi VanillaBrocker, atm the plugin does not react that well at different resolutions, i developed it with the standard resolution in mind ;-) That could also be a point for a new version

VanillaBrocker

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Hi VanillaBrocker, atm the plugin does not react that well at different resolutions, i developed it with the standard resolution in mind ;-) That could also be a point for a new version
No problems. I've been seeing many devs using the default resolution in their games. :)

Joronjo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English Spanish
Primarily Uses
Does this script work with the alt menus from kadokawa?

McSundae

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
i actually dunno, depends on which functions are overwritten by that alt menus by kadokawa.

I could check this if you send me an link ;-)

McSundae

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
@Joronjo:
Well, i actually even saw that scripts before but didnt remember that name. 

Actually it is not possible to use both together since we are overriding more or less the same functions, this will probably cause messed up windows

Joronjo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English Spanish
Primarily Uses
Ok, i'll still get the plugin for general usage

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

i deleted anime only family guy from now on
I've discovered Stardew Valley and now I'm an addict. To think that one person designed this...
There a thread out there that tells us the best way to open an RPG that isn't 'the protag gets out of bed'?
Updated my state Stacker Script on itch.io, github is down for some reason (probs just me).
Wife watching Locke and Key. This show is so bad!! You can't just acclimate to discovering magic or magical worlds in less than 60 seconds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JosephTucker