gRaViJa

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@cradth Thank you very much! From an accomplished dev as yourself, I'm very happy to hear that :) Working hard on the demo, I'm adding much content and fixing a lot of things for the demo, so shouldn't take too long.

cradth

FreeLancerPaidSwordsman
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
N/A
@cradth Thank you very much! From an accomplished dev as yourself, I'm very happy to hear that :) Working hard on the demo, I'm adding much content and fixing a lot of things for the demo, so shouldn't take too long.

I can't wait to play that! Take your time & good luck!
*Check your inbox, bro. :LZSwink:

gRaViJa

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've updated the main post with the links to the OST videos and the new screenshots. Here's another new screenshot too :)

Getting closer and closer to a demo, but when all the content is ready I'll need to contact a coder to fix some bugs and other stuff i can't fix myself, up the marketing, find some beta testers etc. Step by step :)

Screenshot-2021-05-02-at-15-07-54.png

gRaViJa

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Good news! I have released a first gameplay video today. Looking forward to your comments and feedback! There's some small bugs too be fixed and the recording made the animations flinch out somehow a couple times, but getting there!

It feels like we’re entering a new phase in development: almost all content for the demo is ready and now we’re gonna enter a pahse of testing, bug fixing and optimising. I feel like it will be super important to work very structured here, … not my strongest point First I’ll fix as most as I can myself, then I need to get a coder involved for the stuff I can’t fix myself and then it’s time for the beta testers to try out the demo and test every nook and cranny.

Some people have asked to be part of the beta testing team already so that makes me super happy! Do you want to part of the beta too? You can send me a PM/DM here and i’ll add you to the list! Soon I’ll get a form up to finalise registrations and a Discord will be set up during testing.

Anything else? Well, when the demo is ready and tested it’s time to show it to a bigger audience so it’ll be important to share it far and wide and put some marketing behind it. So soon i’ll start putting the game on more platforms like Steam, Gog, Gamejolt, dev forums etc. Exciting times ahead! I also have an idea for a trailer in my head, all I have to do now is make it. Easy right? :)

berribyte

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Woah, this game looks really neat! I love the visual style a lot, and I'm really excited to see where this project goes!

gRaViJa

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@fabb Thank you, means a lot to me! Feel free to follow on social media to stay up to date ^^

gRaViJa

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Tying up a lot of things now so I can put the demo out soon. Also talking with a couple coders to fix some bugs. If you happen to be a coder yourself and are interested on working on this game, please contact me! (Not for free of course, I have a budget for coding).

Some recent screenshots and a short animation of the finished up Title Screen:

Title-Screen.gif

Screenshot-2021-07-11-at-16-07-58.png

Screenshot-2021-06-14-at-21-55-09.png

Screenshot-2021-06-01-at-20-51-27.png

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Come, join Move That Box! DISCORD!
Feel free to check out our "Touch the Stars" gamejam submission, "Starlight, Starbright!"
just finished playing one shot. im kinda disappointed with return the sun ending ngl. i was hoping there would be some after credits scene that would play with my emotions
So apparently the surprise Google Search page browser game saves your progress when you close the browser.

This really makes me miss the golden age of Flash gaming.
ohh man im ending oneshot now (im doing the last stepping puzzle rn) and the music is so...sad...like...ive been thinking recently about how fast moments pass and...my anxious thoughts combined with that music and nostalgia...like...im comfortably sad...and want to cry internally

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
t0mat0channn