Enlarge sprite sizes

Discussion in 'JS Plugin Requests' started by Nawres, Oct 9, 2016.

1. Nawres

Nawres Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    I'm pretty new to the whole RPG Maker thing, currently using RPG Maker MV. I dislike how little everything is, so I want to enlarge every sprite but without having to resort to a photo editor to edit literally everything. I could almost get exactly what I wanted by using Yanfly Core plugin to change the resolution to 480 x 360 then resized the window to be 1280 x 720 which made everything larger, which is perfect for the sprites. But it also made title screen and menu and chat boxes etc larger which meant I couldn't see all of the content(I've attached few screenshots to show exactly what I mean). I'm looking for a way to get around that.

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_5.png

2. bgillisp

bgillisp Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    The menus are designed to be on a screen of 17 x 13 tiles or more. If you size it lower than that, you'll have to edit all the plug-ins to accommodate the resolutions, which will require you to know JavaScript to be able to do.

From what you posted, it looks like you have the screen at 10 x 7.5 tiles (each tile is 48 pixels, divide your resolution by 48 to get the number of tiles). So yes, if you want it this size, you'll have to edit the plug-ins manually and rewrite the code to do that.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2016