EnmxDev (or RPGMVDevs!) is stealing some games - Check if your game is one of them!

Ryisunique

Detective, AUEI
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I think it's a huge image thing for creators. If one of their games is associated with malware, then audience perception is that good chunk of their games are as well.

Simon D. Aelsi

Voice Actor/Frelance Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hylian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Whoever they are, they need to be EXPOSED and BLACKLISTED. This behavior is completely unacceptable. @RoooodWorks brought me here. I mean, how scummy can some people be? :(

RoooodWorks

Devil King
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
Some new games has been added, one is StarChild and the other is an SMT fangame using Ripped ATLUS assets called The reborn world.

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I really wish there was a way to report a dev to google and not just individual games. Though I did see there is an option to flag a game as inappropriate -> Other maybe someone with some spare time should do that to every game of his, and in other say he is stealing games from developers of other sites, and needs to be shut down.

Holder

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Is there no point of contact to get this account removed or actions to take to have them look into it?
It can't just be a free for all where anyone can just do this without punishment.

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
If he did that to get around say being shut down on the other name, that is against google's terms of use (I looked at them and you are not allowed to create a 2nd account to get around a shutdown due to violations). I really wish someone would find a way to just report the dev to google.

Ryisunique

Detective, AUEI
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'm honestly wondering if a good backlash of negative media would do it, or if they wouldn't care. It's either that or a massive DMCA against the corp.

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I think it might be time to see if one of us can contact Sid Alpha or Jim Sterling. They cover these kind of thieves and have a decent following on youtube. Anyone know how to contact them?

RoooodWorks

Devil King
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
well there is his website: https://www.thejimquisition.com/copy-of-about It shows all the links where u can contact him. You could try that. Other than that I am not sure how you could contact him.

the old link no longer works, gotta use the RMMVDev link

Last edited:

Jomarcenter

jomarcenter-MJM
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ENGLISH
Primarily Uses
RMMV
yikes some of them are commercial games.

kaukusaki

Awesome Programmer Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
The dev's email is enmexdev at sofreene dot com if anyone wants to do something with it.

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I don't see that one on the new list though, so it is already removed. Are there any others that are on there on the new list?

RoooodWorks

Devil King
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
The dev's email is enmexdev at sofreene dot com if anyone wants to do something with it.
you dont want to do that unless u want to get a ton of spam mail, I tried when i first saw my game on there and got loads of spam mail, luckily hotmail allows u to easily change the email.

Jomarcenter

jomarcenter-MJM
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ENGLISH
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't see that one on the new list though, so it is already removed. Are there any others that are on there on the new list?
it still up on the other list tho.

atoms

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I logged in here today to say if you retype the names of any of these games into Google and then add "RPG Maker" either this site or rpgmaker.net or both will come up with the actual game and the real owner of that game.

I did this because some of the games got my attention and I got curious, but I'm glad thanks to this thread too I knew what to type into google to try and find them.

I hope this guy gets banned on all the sites he's (she? I assume he) posting these games on. It seems this has been happening a lot lately, and while some games get removed or some good happens it just seems too much is being ignored, it's annoying but just bringing awareness to these things help out.

@bgillisp What @Jomarcenter is saying is correct. Heartbeat is a commercial game, and some of those links by this thief still have it with, apparently (assuming they stole the actual game work and assets and it's not a virus link by itself), them taking full credit and reselling it. I'm sure at least with this much they can get sued, and in some big trouble, since this time it's a commercial game.

Even if it's only a link to a virus, it's taking credit for something commercial, which means they can sue this person.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

This forum is a great source of procrastination for me.
Today I read "The mouth speaks what the heart is full of." Simple, and reminds me I have a ton of work to do.
Why are cats so darn cute when their tongues are sticking out? If I did that, it wouldn't have the same effect.
The joy when you see a notification, the down when it's just a unnecessary quote of one of your posts again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mybriguy