Aesica

undefined
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I hear you Aesica! It’s time for only a handful of battles, but I know it can be done! Will be cool to see how it turns out. And that pun is definitely Harold
level Mikey. Hope to see something, even super short.
What if the main arc is only around 45 minutes, but there's some optional bonus content that would otherwise take it over that?

AkraticHuman

Human
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
What if the main arc is only around 45 minutes, but there's some optional bonus content that would otherwise take it over that?
If it's clear that the game is "done" in 45 minutes, I think that's fair (although it is up to judges, which is everyone). And make sure you give some spare time in case players are a bit slower than you are.

overlordmikey

BroCo. Gaming
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I got the basic concept down and the mechanics are mostly in place so now it's just a matter of putting everything together into a game.
I'm pretty busy with BroCoG's "Sweeping Love" project, but I am working on this and hope to have something ready in time.
I hope it'll at least entertain you. :D

AkraticHuman

Human
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
24 Hours left to submit! Remember to post your game up early in case of problems. Also you can add a safety net submission and update it all the way up to the end of submission period!

Thanks to everyone who got involved so far!

AkraticHuman

Human
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Awesome to see some entries from here! You made it!!!
Voting ends in 19 days, so check it out all!

AeroPergold

RPG Maker Nutcase
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I know Its a month late but I am tempted at making an "Everywhere at the End of Time" themed Harold game.

EDIT: Once again I am late to a jam and submissions where done the moment I saw this thread.

AkraticHuman

Human
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I know Its a month late but I am tempted at making an "Everywhere at the End of Time" themed Harold game.

EDIT: Once again I am late to a jam and submissions where done the moment I saw this thread.

Hey just keep an eye out for next year! Alternatively I'm opening up a space for late submissions that may have missed deadline or had some unexpected game breaking bug and couldn't be fixed in time.

I expect community members to still check these out, even if they won't be officially rated.

AkraticHuman

Human
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Last post before I put this to bed, but congratulations to @Nowis-337 for pulling out another jam winning game! That makes Nowis a 2 time Harold Jam champion!!!

Check out the rest of the results here:

Congrats and thank you to all winners, participants, judges, and players! It was a total blast this year and I hope to keep the tradition going next year as well.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

One uncomfortable truth that has withstood the test of time, is how most people will stand by while they see a crime happening, unless it's illegal to stand by. We probably wouldn't have stories about "special heroes" or games about heroes if the "everyday common folk" were largely capable of being heroes. Heroes face dangers that most people are not willing to.
I'm having toooo much fun designing the new MP (Mental Psyche) system. I've only worked it out for enemies so far, but it's fun to stun them, then go after their MP and delete them instead to farm for better item drops.
anyone know of a place I can promote my game? sorta like game awards but for indie devs, like a place where I can drop a trailer and like stir up some hype
Doing RPG Maker News for 17th October 2021

That moment when you came up with a very good game title, but when you searched it, it has already been used... T.T

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonahcisco