Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I lost power while I was working on my game, I cannot find my back up hardrive

I didn't lose anything but When I try to boot up a playtest of the game, all it says is Now Loading...

I really really don't want to start from scratch.......any help would be much appreciated.....

EDIT:

I also can't battle test against any troops

Attachments

• nowloading.PNG
    nowloading.PNG
    37.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Developer note.PNG
    Developer note.PNG
    95.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Jack_Gram

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I lost power while I was working on my game, I cannot find my back up hardrive

I didn't lose anything but When I try to boot up a playtest of the game, all it says is Now Loading...

I really really don't want to start from scratch.......any help would be much appreciated.....

I can upload other pictures if need be

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

@Jack_Gram , please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can use the "Edit" function on your posts to add additional information you've forgotten or respond to multiple people. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

You can always edit your post to add more information.

Jack_Gram

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

@Jack_Gram , please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can use the "Edit" function on your posts to add additional information you've forgotten or respond to multiple people. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

You can always edit your post to add more information.
Yeah sorry, I was uploading all this in a panic, I just added the picture to the first one, trying to delete the second one now

boikish

Always trying to help :)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Did you check those directories to ensure that the files are still in them and are not damaged?

Jack_Gram

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Did you check those directories to ensure that the files are still in them and are not damaged?
I have not, If you could explain in a bit more detail how one would do that i would greatly appreciate it.

boikish

Always trying to help :)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
If you look at your screenshot, it says C:Users/Jack/Desktop/TorchesofFate/img/system/IconSet.rpgmvp, the game is attempting to load a resource from that destination on your computer. It's failing and throwing an error for some reason.

So follow that same path on your computer to make sure that the files are there and are not corrupted.

Jack_Gram

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you look at your screenshot, it says C:Users/Jack/Desktop/TorchesofFate/img/system/IconSet.rpgmvp, the game is attempting to load a resource from that destination on your computer. It's failing and throwing an error for some reason.

So follow that same path on your computer to make sure that the files are there and are not corrupted.

So the files are there, but they are PNG files not RPGMVP files, which i created a new project to compare and there isnt RPGMVP files, why is it trying to call this type of file?????

Attachments

• files1.PNG
    files1.PNG
    107.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Files2.PNG
    Files2.PNG
    80.1 KB · Views: 2
  • files3.PNG
    files3.PNG
    77.3 KB · Views: 2

Jack_Gram

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Jack_Gram

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Another unscheduled stream for Lightestone~ this time because we hit affiliate! Aaaahh- So other than the game we're also going to work on emotes/badges/etc!

www.twitch.tv/riazey
Is it necroposting if I ask for more info in my own months old thread? All the information in the thread is relevant
JRPG TextBox HTML - Part 2:
So I'm resuming work on the Shadowstar Trilogy. I've decided that it will take place between the end of G4 and the start of G5, and two of the Lost Rulers will be Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer (who is the moon princess in my AU).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lark_Larkington