Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Logo4.png

SYNOPSIS

Have you ever wondered why in every game you are a rich hero that gets the girl and in real life... it at least ain't that easy?

Entitled is an exploration of cinematic narrative vs. narrative driven by gameplay, not dialogue choices. It’s a study of a player's pleas for agency vs. actual enjoyment of its consequences. It is the contrast between our engaging entertainment and our mundane lives.

It’s a game where instead of a hero with a sword you’re a graduate with a useless diploma. But you still dream of becoming a hero. Whatever that might mean.

IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS
Entitled_1.jpg
Entitled_2.jpg
Entitled_3.jpg
Entitled_4.jpg
Entitled_5.jpg
SETTING

As a warrior of the famed Nayas, you visit the Tabehoudai Kingdom to become its hero. Or at least that's what you'd really want to be happening.
As a freshly baked graduate, you now have a diploma in your hand and not a coin in your pocket. But the world belongs to you... right?

STATE OF WORKS

Roughly 75% of the content is already in the game. We're currently putting in final elements of the main storyline and polishing up the visuals. The next big demo is planned for March 2022. That's when we'll begin looking for a publisher. The game will likely be completed in the first half of 2023.

THE TEAM

Woland - Creative Director
Fachinhell - Art Lead and Spriter
Zephyr - Programmer
opo90 - Composer
Tomasz Śmigielski - UI and Lighting
St. Raphael - Mapper

Past contributors:
Michael Powell (Code), Sydney Height (UI), Adam Howard (Sprites), Lina Kit (Character Portraits), Indrah (Mapping), Grzegorz Gilewicz (Building sprites)

Plugins:
CT_Bolt, DaedraKyne, Galv, Grizzo, Hime, Hudell, master2015hp, Moghunter, quxios, Shaz, SumRndmDde, Terrax, trapless, Tyruswoo, Yanfly, Yazik

DEMO

Call for playtesters happening soon.

SomaelCK

Lv 99 Simple Sheep
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Burmese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That's a great mapping skill right there! And I love the concept of the game. Keep it up!

Woland

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you. Mapping is a result of joint effort of a bunch of talented artists. I'm happy I managed to get them together for this project.

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
still working, love to test the game out though =)
keep it up.

kimo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I'd also be interested in being a playtester. You made me laugh when describing a character's fitness level as being a "couch potato".

And now I invoke @Lady_JJ because she might also be interested.

Lady_JJ

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Always happy to join forces with @kimo . I'm in if you'll have me.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Can you recognize where this area is from? :kaocry:
Mq9QM3h.png
For those with up to 9 elements of magic; how do you structure your database. By element? Or by what is offensive vs supportive spells?
would anyone here be interested in rough concept art for the main protagonist of my game that might get changed later? :kaoswt2:
I guess I have no idea how to properly upload a custom font lmao. The menu fonts are too damn small.

Font_Size.PNG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bohnez