Entry-level concept designer / level designer

Idealeven

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey, I'm looking for people to work with where I can be a part of the design process. I'm not an artist or audio engineer, but I am pretty good at what I mentioned. I have sample work that belong to my ongoing projects, and I'm still actively developing them. I would like to get onto a team where I can collaborate with others and actually start getting credits and experience.

I will send segments of my available works on request, which segments are presented will be at my discretion. All demo content will be sent in watermarked .pdf format. Level design work will either be VX Ace projects, artwork, or concept document according to what you need.

Last edited by a moderator:

midnyte64

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
What do you mean by concept designer and level designer? Like concepts for the overall game, skills, or what? And by Level designer do you mean Mapper?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I been rather busy lately with non RM projects so, it will take some time for me to release something.
Hmmmm, nice site UI change.
Swapped back to my original meds, but the flippity floppity has me reeling. T ^T I have game making and song collabs to do, hurry up, health. lol
It took me 6 retries to get the color of Yoshi I wanted. 30 mins of recording. 30 mins of voice work. Probably another 20 mins of waiting in between takes. But finally I got him...
I bought a 2 week emergency food supply. And people are already making fun of me :( I'll be fed for a bit while they go hungry when food supplies get cut(for whatever reason).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carugatti