DerniBorges

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV

SYNOPSIS
In a fictional world, set in a medieval era, a kingdom called Sephadel goes into shock after the death of its king, Grimsam, stricken by a mysterious illness, after traveling to a province in his kingdom.
After the death of their king, their children, Prince Sepham, and Princess Lianka, must unite to rule the kingdom, even though their differences are quite evident.
But another terrible tragedy happens, completely shaking the structures of Sephadel's kingdom, and the protagonist of history, who may be directly responsible for this second tragedy, comes on the scene.

GAMEPLAY VIDEO

IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS

STORYLINE

You are Baldric Lamarc, a soldier from the Kingdom of Sephadel, who was invited to the funeral of King Grimsam, stricken by a mysterious illness, after a trip to the province of Tinegard, on the west side of the kingdom.

During the wake, a terrible and unexpected murder of an important member of the royal family leads the valiant soldier to be accused of this murder, although he does not remember anything that happened at the time of the murder.

Now it's up to you, the player, to lead the hero Baldric to prove his innocence, to discover the culprits for the mysterious murder, and all the plots that are involved in this event, while the royal guard is relentless in his capture.

RESOURCES E SETTINGS

• Real-time battles, where the character changes depending on the weapon or armor he is wearing.
  • Various skills acquired through quests spread over the places visited.
  • Dozens of major and minor missions, all of which are important to the hero's development.
  • Endless Tower: Pass each floor, encountering increasingly strong enemies, until the final enemy, to obtain a special reward.
  • Card Battle: In each city, a villager can challenge you to play cards with him, with prizes in case of victory.
  • The game will be in English or Portuguese, and you can change the game options at any time.

DOWNLOAD (PRE-ALPHA VERSION)

Playable section only for performance testing, mechanics and possible bugs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Do you have an audio you want me to animate? If so send me the youtube link and I’ll animate it.
Okay, so I'm working on Draft 2 of my game's script.
Will try to keep you guys posted, if you're interested!

This is vid of my new game, Crystalgazers. A demo is available on my Gamejolt

I just thought of the best achievement for my game: "'I Didn't Know You Were a Developer!' Find and enter one or more dev room(s)."
I made this animation to apply to a job, what do you think?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Koshibari