cuppedsunshine

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello! My name is Enya, and I'm an illustrator looking for (relatively) simple practice while I'm busy with school. My turnaround time is usually around a week or less, but it varies based on my energy and the complexity of what you're asking for.

Right now I offer the following things all in the same style:
  • Faces (144x144 or specify dimensions), come with a sheet of minor edits by default for common expressions
  • Busts (330x350 or specify dimensions), come with 4-5 separate files of minor edits by default for common expressions
  • Static side view battlers (dimensions vary)
  • Illustrations made for use in plugins, examples:
    • Moghunter's CM, ACTOR ONLY/NO BG
    • Moghunter's Ougi Animation, ACTOR ONLY/NO BG
    • Moghunter's Battle Poses, ACTOR ONLY/NO UI
    • Others possible on request
  • Cutscene/Title Screen/Etc. Illustrations (816x624 or specify dimensions)
I do NOT offer animations or pixel art at the moment.
All final files will be in .png format unless requested otherwise, and will be sent via DM. You CAN and/or should request your own specific characters for use in a non-commercial/free game.

Before going any further, please read my terms of service:

I'm a simple person when it comes to ToS, but I do have some specific requirements. One, you have to credit me specifically as an artist for your game. Two, you have to credit me as both Enya and cuppedsunshine, and three, it has to be in a place that is easy to reach- preferably available in both the title screen or main menu, a readme file, and end of game credits. Lastly, these pieces may only be used in non-commercial/free to play projects. This workshop does not make assets for commercial projects. Also, you may NOT edit the final illustration in any way without my permission unless I have sent you a layered file.

Here are some examples of my work, specifically CMs and Ougis (length warning, 4 images):
Actor_1_bust.png
Actor_2_bust.png
Actor_1.png
Actor_2.png

Reply to the thread with this form to request (note that if you're asking for more than one asset, please organize it as 2x of this, 3x of that, etc.):
Name:
Character reference: (if applicable, if not then delete)
Number of assets requested:
Type of assets requested:
By sending this form I agree to the terms and conditions and confirm that I have read them.

Coming soon:
  • Graphics sets (window skins, menus, HUD, etc.)
  • .PSD and .CLIP files with bases and parts to build your own illustrations
  • Concept art, ref sheets, & designs

And that's it! Sorry if anything about the post was vague or confusing, and feel free to ask me to clarify if you have any questions.

Aiths

Coffee pls.
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Your art is absolutely adorable :kaoluv:
Really love the clean linework and the way you've done your shading!
I wish you the best of luck! :)

Bernkastelwitch

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Your stuff looks nice and clean. I may have to do some DMing later since this is what I needed. I like your art here!

Latest Profile Posts

Redesigning characters after such a long time feels great. Makes me excited to work on an old game again.
Phone menu to replace main menu WIP:
It's been that long since I wrote a plugin, it took me 4 attempts to realize it's != rather than #. In a 40-line plugin, 20 of those lines being documentation!
Disk Check Plugin - Running on Linux:
RMMV-Game-Mint.png
workin on some graphics for my game. was originally planning on doing a cartoony style for the town but I might stick with this instead

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julienrg