jonthefox

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Game looks interesting.  How'd you get that status menu showing all the state and element rates?  Is that script only available for VX but not VX Ace?

Utopiablue

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
I'm not really sure about VX Ace, but the scripts I used was Yanfly's Battle Engine Melody scripts. So he/she deserves full credit for that.

Utopiablue

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
I have corrected several bugs, the major one was a note tag called <Limit Type> that was accidently left in the skill note box of three skills from the main character.

This would prevent your main character from using those skills in battle. If you are at least level 27 from the previous game download, you will have to unlearn the skill and then relearn it. To do this

I have sent an old wizard at the entrance of The Golden Mountains. Go to him and he will take care of you. Those that have not downloaded the game in the last two days will definitely

want to re-download.

Last edited by a moderator:

Utopiablue

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses

JoeFatherBr

Guardian
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
My friend how are you?

I downloaded the game and I'm already testing ...

The story seems very interesting and really cool characters!

editing:

Oh, I had not entered into any battle even when posted above!

Man, the battle system was very cool! Hard for me, but very cool!

Grateful for sharing!

Big hug.

legal.png

Utopiablue

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
It's been a while since I have up updated my page so here it goes.

I have have gone over the recipes in the game and decided to make the gathering of the materials a bit easier. First, by increasing the enemy item drop rates in game and second, by giving a certain merchant at the Plains Caravan an upgrade.

Just go to Trader Art and he will trade materials with you! The only catch is they have to be from the same type: Plants, Gemstones, Pelts, Horns, etc.

I also slashed the prices for the armor recipes so they are more affordable.
And finally, I have converted the Guide to Items into PDF and wordpad formats. Also, I have included guides for all recipes within Epic Odyssey.

JoeFatherBr

Guardian
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Hello my friend!
These days ago threw his project to kill the longing, and made a short video, seeking to present this excellent work to my Brazilian friends who also program in RPG Maker.

Congratulations quality of the game.
By the way, another project indicate me, may be yours or another maker?

Hugs!

Utopiablue

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
You've made a game play vid of my game! That's awesome! Thank you for the support. I hope it inspires other people who are also developing games.

I'm still working out what I want to do for my next game. If I make another it will be for RPG Maker MV.

JoeFatherBr

Guardian
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
You've made a game play vid of my game! That's awesome! Thank you for the support. I hope it inspires other people who are also developing games.

I'm still working out what I want to do for my next game. If I make another it will be for RPG Maker MV.
Good morning my friend!

You will certainly inspire others makers! I'll do a post on three forums RPG Maker of Brazil showing his game, just for them to play and see the great features that the friend uses. I will always drive and download key information for that particular forum.

Hugs.

Utopiablue

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
News Update!

I have made a gamejolt.com version of Epic Odyssey! Now you can earn trophies and compete with other players for top scores!

Just go to any Pub at any kingdom and sign in!

Download Here! 

Utopiablue

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
News Update!

In order to satisfy all players, with varying tastes, of how hard they like their gameplay to be I have created a difficulty adjustment to Epic Odyssey!

Just go to "System" in the Main Menu and press enter.

Then just select what difficulty you want your play experience to be.

The game difficulty are as follows:

EASY = Less HP and less evade chance than NORM
NORM = Default difficulty (less evade and crit than the last version of the game)
HARD = A little more HP and more evade and critical chance than NORM. + more gold
EPIC = More like the last version of the game but with even more HP ++ more gold

Enjoy!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So... I work for 8 hours a day, but apparently I'm "too noisy" for people staying home all day and I need to be quiet or they will escalate things. o_O People be dumb.
Had no time to work more on my Redwood tiles yesterday and no time yet still today--But! Somehow found time to make sit health potion props.
Today I learned that George Washington was not the first president of my country, and that there were technically over a dozen presidents before him. My own ignorance astounds me, I mean it always does but the sheer scope of this revelation astounds me. I guess George Santayana really was quite astute when he said:
Currently enjoying FF7 Remake :biggrin:
Day 753: I think im just about ready to finish the planning stage of my game creation and actually start to make it :0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KyuKino