Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Siv_Time_Core (v1.0.0)
Sivli Embir

Description
Tracks game frames like Seconds in a Epoch (UNIX) time format. This gives you very flexible in-game time tracking, usually when the player is running around on the map. This plugin is more a utility plugin then an all in one solution like MOG_TimeSystem has.

Features
- Stores total frame count in specified variable
- Lets you specify when to track the time (frames). By default it tracks the Map Scene but its very customizable if you are willing to do some console debugging to narrow things down.

How to Use
By default you can just drop it in. That said you will need to do some math to convert the frames to the time format you want. There is a ton of documentation in the plugin that will get you started.

Links
I will be putting all my code here.
The raw for this version can be found here
If you find bugs or have improvements please consider adding them in Github's issues as I am much more likely to respond there.
It is MIT Licensed, so use where ever for what ever.

TODOs
I will likely make a follow up UI plugin. When I do I will also likely add some math utilities to this plugin but I will be trying to leave this core as flexible as possible.

Ok now that the formality is done, hi all! This is actually my first plugin for PRG maker. I normally do web app stuff so let me know if messed up some formatting or what not. I am also not sure how much attention this thing will get but if you have questions I will try to respond here. Again please post issues in the github repository, it makes finding and keeping track of issues a lot easer, thanks!

Can you just please add some terms of use in your post? Thanks.
Its licensed under MIT. So its free to use for anything. It can be copied and reposted by someone else and other people can try to sell it if they wish. The only restriction is it has to keep the MIT license, which has my name attached, but that does not effect larger projects such as the the users game. Also there is no warranty and use at your own discretion (but that is implied) The full details can be read here: https://github.com/Sivli-Embir/rpg_maker_plugins/blob/master/LICENSE

Last edited:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can you just please add some terms of use in your post? Thanks.

edit: I merged the information with your original post, so that it will be easiest for those wanting to use it, to find.

Last edited:

Silvi

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@mlogan Thanks for the clean up. I misread your comment at first and realized I could not delete the response.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

X[ oh gawd.... I dropped my super expensive laptop on my hard tile floor! It still comes on and all, but now Im worried its gunna start screwing up in the near future.... I hope not, cant afford to replace stuff like that. :(
I wrote a nice animated preloading system for mv+mz today. It only supports graphic assets atm, should it support audio too? See it in action in my recent minigame @
I posted my first commercial game on the forums, and now waiting for approval.
fingers crossed.
TMW the air quality is so bad, your hair changes color every time you wash it. :LZYyuck:
Finished two animations today. :kaojoy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gesonel