Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Equip Evolve by Exp
Selchar

Introduction
This script is similar to a leveling equipment script, where your equips can gain exp and go stronger.  Instead of increasing stats however, it transforms the item into a different one entirely.

Features
- Change an equip into an entirely different one after battle, if enough exp was earned.

How to Use
Place it below ▼ Materials, below Tsukihime's Instance Items, and above ▼ Main Process.  Read the script's header for more info.

Script
>Required<
Equip Evolve by Exp
FAQ
Post question and answers to common question here in the following format:

Q: What are the terms of use?
A: My terms are, anything goes.  As for Tsukihime's Terms, check here

Credit and Thanks
- Selchar
- Tsukihime for the Instance Items script

Last edited by a moderator:

PhantomJeff

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Q: Is the weapon still level up or just gaining exp? For example I want the weapon to evolve at level 10 or higher. Can it be done?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Once again working on a game I'm not sure I'm going to sell or even publish
That feel when you're awake past midnight and suddenly you're one year older :ninja:
I miss collaborations, but I don't know how to find someone to make face parts just to share them with others, and even though I don't like writing or music, I can't trust anyone with writing on my game because it has themes that are easy to mess up, and music needs a clear tone and scenes.
People donating to me for my upcoming birthday so I can pay my team a little. Such angels, I'm so happy. T uT I smile so much my face hurts. Good souls in this world.
Playing Ragnarok Online again is very nostalgic. The last time I played it was 20 years ago, when I was ten-twelve old.
My first mmorpg.^^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dashstop