Equip Slots Core

Fox536

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Only actors for now.I'm not sure how to combine them if you decided to tag both actors and classes.
Oh ok then this one's not for me lol, my actors have to be able to change classes lol

Tsukihime

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
When they change classes, they will still have their slots specified in their actor slots.

What is supposed to happen when they change classes? Should their slots change or something?

Would you ever mix actor and class slots?

Last edited by a moderator:

Fox536

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Well if a warrior changes to a mage he should equip a staff instead of a sword.

in an earlier post you said you have to specify what the actor is suppose to equip, such as a staff being I'd 4 so it was w4

Tsukihime

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Well if a warrior changes to a mage he should equip a staff instead of a sword.

in an earlier post you said you have to specify what the actor is suppose to equip, such as a staff being I'd 4 so it was w4
Yes, but the player can change equips themselves after the game has started.

Those are only for your initial equips.

Fox536

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Ohhhh.... I see, now I feel ******ed lol, I need to read better. Sorry for the confusion

kovak

Silverguard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT - EN
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Do i need anything else in order to make this plugin to work? Even with yanfly's item plugin off i can't make it work and i've copied the example you made on the SS and i can't see any extra slots in game nor the current ones are changed according to the tags.

Tsukihime

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Plugin updated. There was a bug where the "change equip" event command didn't work.

I've also updated it to change the way equip types are checked, in preparation for multiple equip types.

Do i need anything else in order to make this plugin to work? Even with yanfly's item plugin off i can't make it work and i've copied the example you made on the SS and i can't see any extra slots in game nor the current ones are changed according to the tags.

The plugin works on its own.

Note-tags looks alright.

Try setting it up in this project and see if it works

http://himeworks.com/2016/01/super-small-debug-demo/

If it doesn't work, send the project to me.

kovak

Silverguard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT - EN
Primarily Uses
RMMV

kovak

Silverguard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT - EN
Primarily Uses
RMMV
My issue was with YEP Equip Core and Weapon Unleash...i've turned them off and it worked.

Tsukihime

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
My issue was with YEP Equip Core, place it above Hime's plugin and it will solve it.
Now other issues started with equiped items where some characters has it right and others don't though the tag is right, seems that now is with YEP Weapon Unleash

Yanfly provides his own implementation of equip slot management with YEP Equip Core, so there's no guarantee that both will work together.

I believe yanfly's plugin does basically the same as what I do (dynamic equip slots, custom equip slots, multiple equip types, etc), and it even comes with a custom scene, so you might just go with that.

kovak

Silverguard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT - EN
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Now items are not equiped corectly, the tags are right and the characters can't equip them properly.

Had to turn off the YEP Item core and i was using the patch :/

I can use the YEP Equip Core again without any issue, that's weird :o

Tsukihime

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Now items are not equiped corectly, the tags are right and the characters can't equip them properly.

Had to turn off the YEP Item core and i was using the patch :/

I can use the YEP Equip Core again without any issue, that's weird :o

Let me check the plugins. The patch was written a long time ago so things might have changed since then.

kovak

Silverguard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT - EN
Primarily Uses
RMMV
well, the custom slots are fine, but the starting equipments are equiped wrong on some actos and others gets them right + a duplicate if there are more than 1 of the same custom slot.

everything is fine if i just do combat tests though

here: http://yanfly.moe/plugins/en/YEP_ItemCore.js

Champstead

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I can confirm that the compatibility issues stem from Yanfly's Item Core plugin, not EquipCore. You can still alter the number of equip slots per actor, but any initial equipment entered will fail to show up. Equipment shown in the default initial equip box will still appear, though obviously this isn't ideal for any modified slots that won't show up there.

However, as a big fan of the EnemyEquips plugin, this is a minor inconvenience worth putting up with in order to use it.

Kemezryp

it's me
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
Hello, Hime!
I know last update was like 2 years ago, but I've found a bug. [see last comment in my post]
In Vanilla RPG Maker, when you use "Seal Equip" trait, equipped armors and/or weapons unequip themselves. I want to make dual-wield weapons seal off-hand slot, but the seal option unequips only armors, not weapons (only if sealing slot with id higher than 1).

Thank you for your plugin, it's very helpful.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So I have a lighter work schedule next week. Is that a sign to move on to MZ?
I got a new rpg idea yesterday, titled "The Hero We Summoned to Save Us is a War Criminal from our Past?!"
Work on Yanfly's MZ plug-ins is coming along nicely. Looking forward to getting them: http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Core_Engine_VisuStella_MZ
so uh variables can only be used for num lol? I guess I gotta fix that once MZ come out lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BM_ANDERSON