Equip/Status Menu Help

Shikuroshi

Artist
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I am not 100% sure if a plugin like this has already been made, I looked around online but I never could really think of the right words in my search term to get what I wanted through the layers of google, so here I am. 

What I am looking for is a plugin that will let me push a button while I am on the equipment or status screen or skill etc. (Any that focuses on a single character) to go to the next character in the line. It seems to be a staple to most RPGs that I have played and it's mostly a quality of life feature for the player and makes it a lot more convenient in the long term, The button press can be as simple as left or right on the keypad or complex as any other button on the keyboard.

If it helps, I am using a lot of Yanfly scripts including item core, equip core, and status core.

If this plugin already exists, wonderful! please link me, if someone would be so kind to make it for me I would be in your debt!  

A visual representation of what I was thinking

equip.pngstatus.png

I am willing to commission this type of Plugin, and I am willing to discuss payment with interested parties

Last edited by a moderator:

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hmmm....I know in ACE if you have Yanfly's scripts, the Q and E keys will take you to the next (or previous) actor in the last. Have you tried that with your current plug-ins? Or seen if other Yanfly Plug-ins allow that feature?

waynee95

Lunatic Coder
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@GameFire I was just about to link to that Plugin as well. I was to slow. xD  :p

I think that Plugin should do what you have in mind. 

Shikuroshi

Artist
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Shikuroshi Something like DreamX's Menu Actor Switch Buttons plugin?

Ah! This looks like it will work for me. I'll test it right away

EDIT: Works Great! Thank you very much I appreciate the help! C:

Hmmm....I know in ACE if you have Yanfly's scripts, the Q and E keys will take you to the next (or previous) actor in the last. Have you tried that with your current plug-ins? Or seen if other Yanfly Plug-ins allow that feature?

I've looked through all of Yanfly's MV plugins, and I haven't found anything in his catologue, however I'm looking into DreamX's plugin that was just suggested. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

When you discover great tileset resources that you completely forgot that you had. :kaomad3::kaopride:
Just got a better look at the MZ RTP. I'm very happy with it, especially the sci-fi tiles and sprites. Glad I pre-ordered.
I've just checked the VisuStella Plugins for MZ and there are already 11 plugins. The Yanfly team(perhaps a big one?) really works so effectively and efficiently that some MZ users can likely use tons of Yanfly plugins right after MZ's released (still 13 days from now). I wonder if any other plugin developer(or team) will try to compete with Yanfly this time, no matter how slim the chance to win is :)
Hello! :kaopride:I am new to RPG Maker, though I have been lurking the forums for a while. :kaoswt: Hope to make some friends and learn some stuff here! :kaothx:
And now since I've got the whole game parts working, the *contents* await.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linkvaovn88com