Cats777

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I know it doesn't really make much sense and I'm probably a unique case, but is there a plugin out there that gives experience and levels to equipment the more they're used, thus increasing their stats?

The closest I can find is Victor's Materia System with its AP gains, but it doesn't really fit what I want to do. What I want to do is to have "troop" in the place of an equipment slot so that each actor is a commander of troops during battle (think Langrisser Mobile or Fire Emblem: Three Houses). The commanders can "equip" different troops which gain experience the more they're used.

It would be perfect if the plugin is compatible with Yanfly's Attachable Augments so that the troops themselves can "attach" equipment much like the actors can. Hell, take it even further and have it compatible with Yanfly's Item Durability so that durability would take the place of the troop's HP.
That would be the plan, anyway.

EDIT:
I found two scripts for VXA from different authors.
Now I'm surprised why there isn't one for MV yet.

Last edited:

Walldeaf

The Event-Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thats a great idea. Unfortunately I dont know any plugin that fits this request.

Cats777

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I found a couple for VXA, but where is the one for MV? :hsad:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Create Anime Art w/ AI, Tall Sprites with Aurora, Customize Variable Display | RPG Maker News #34

[My favorite slow moving track I've made so far]
dd_airport2.jpgdd_combat.jpg
dd_town.jpg
I did an experiment to try to solve the art style problem between RTP and 3D models.
But, it feels this grimdark world is going to end even faster. :kaoswt2:
Solovei wrote on caethyril's profile.
Hi, just wanted to say, thank you for helping me fix that event with the step count! I followed your example exactly and it works now:kaojoy:
still waiting for original character contest 3 bust/face dlc release :kaoluv:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
The_Godbodor