Moogle_X

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
@blade911
If you mean using Yanfly's JP function as substitute for AP, that would require heavy script rewriting.

If you mean replacing the word 'AP' with 'JP', you can do so in Parameters setting.

blade911

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@blade911
If you mean using Yanfly's JP function as substitute for AP, that would require heavy script rewriting.

If you mean replacing the word 'AP' with 'JP', you can do so in Parameters setting.
Oh ok, then is it possible to show the AP in yanfly's victory aftermath?

Tactician-Elive

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
2019-12-02.png
Please send help immedietnally, I'll try and press on without but I'll need it as soon as possible

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
[dpost]Tactician-Elive[/dpost]
It was only an hour after your previous post. This is an international site, with people in different time zones, with differing sleep/work/leisure schedules. Please show a little patience.

Tactician-Elive

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
sorry, on a bit of a time limit. will keep waiting.

Parallax Panda

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Moogle_X (and the rest of the room)

Is this plugin stable and (as far as people know) bug free in the latest version of MV 1.6.3? It looks awesome, but I can also see that it's very old. But it seems Mr.Moogle did answer questions in this thread up until last year so maybe it's been kept updated?

Destra47

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Moogle_X (and the rest of the room)

Is this plugin stable and (as far as people know) bug free in the latest version of MV 1.6.3? It looks awesome, but I can also see that it's very old. But it seems Mr.Moogle did answer questions in this thread up until last year so maybe it's been kept updated?
It seems to work fine if you're using Yanfly's Item Core. But I've been having an issue recently where if I set the Item Core's new item scene to false then this plugin causes the game to crash to desktop after a few seconds in the item menu. I can't even see anything in the console to let me go digging for what's causing it.

EDIT: Seems if you don't have yanfly's item core WITH Updated Scene Item enabled this plugin has a memory leak that makes it crash in a matter of seconds. Which is a problem as I much prefer the default item layout.

EDIT 2: If I disable where the plugin adds onto Window_ItemList.prototype.setCategory; then all the memory leaks stop, but it obviously no longer shows the window in the item menu. Sucks, but I can live with that for now.
If you uncomment the stuff in the "item core scenario" section of that method then the memory leak reappears even with the Yanfly's updated item scene. So I suspect @Moogle_X is aware of the problem, but doesn't know the cause.

Last edited:

Sword_of_Dusk

Keyblade Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have a bug where AP gain isn't reset after a fight, so every subsequent fight shows me gaining more AP, but I'm really gaining the correct amount. As an example, if I get 5 AP in one fight, the next will show 10 AP, though I actually do only get 5. Can anyone help me out?

ZeromusVX

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
So i can't get the class restrictions to work, in my project the characters are able to switch jobs freely and they are learning everything from the equipments regardless of the class they're currently in, even though i already put the notetags in the class window, at first they couldn't learn anything at all, then i copied the notetags from the classes on the actors, but now i'm running into this problem. any help appreciated

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

About the Deer, I had to cut some piece of video due the *swearing* Youtube copyrights issues...
A caveman pokes his head in...
I was listening to songs by Chuck E Cheese's voice actor (Jaret Reddick from Bowling for Soup) when the meds I was taking for my stomach virus apparently stopped working. I can't take my next dose until morning, but it's no use anyway. I'm officially sick again. Of course, I'll definitely take the next dose either way, but it's useless now.
New profile picture! This time, it's representative of my current project.
I suddenly feel like making a game for little kids: a pointless sandbox of cute animals, silly collectibles, and random mini games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpgLord69