- Dec 28, 2012
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
Equipment Level Base Ver. 1.05Selchar
This script adds the necessary methods for leveling. It doesn't do anything on it's own, but other scripts such as the examples can take advantage of it. I have supplied exp leveling for equips, as well as a basic scene for upgrading equips.
- Allows for the creation of equipment leveling scripts.
- Example allows for leveling weapons via exp, just like actors.
- New example shows my attempt at a simple equip upgrade scene(see screenshot)
- Can choose a default max level for all, or individual via notetags.
- Different exp curves for different weapons, or all the same!
How to Use
Place the script below ▼ Materials, below Tsukihime's Instance Items, but above ▼ Main Process. Use the provided notetags and follow the instructions within the script.
>Pick one of these<
Equip Leveling Base 0 (Levels start at 0)
Equip Leveling Base 1 (Levels start at 1)
Equip Leveling by Exp (Requires a Base)
Equip Upgrade Scene(Requires a Base)
Equip Leveling by Ap(Requires a Base and Basic AP)
A: My terms are, anything goes, while the terms for Tsukihime's scripts can be found here
Credit and Thanks
- Tsukihime for the Instance Items Base
1/7/14: Fixed equip name when leveling down | Changes in param calculations to guarantee accuracy.
1/11/14: Compatibility with Weapon Durability
1/12/14: Finalized? Compatibility with Weapon Durability(Price Fixing)
1/16/14: Compatibility update with all other instance scripts using Tsukihime's Instance Items. Added my basic Equip Upgrade Scene.
1/17/14: Made Equip Upgrade Scene a little more dynamic, you can now control what parameters are shown, and in what order.
3/4/14: Fixed a freezing bug in the Leveling by Exp script.
Last edited by a moderator: