Equipment optimization is broken.

Discussion in 'Javascript/Plugin Support' started by EgorFlame87, Jun 23, 2019.

1. EgorFlame87

EgorFlame87 Blue Mage Veteran

First Language:
    Russian
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I use weapon swap system by Olivia and this breaks the equipment optimization - instead of optimization, a complete removal occurs. Although the project, which is attached to its large plugin such a "flaw" is not observed. Please help resolve the issue.[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. EgorFlame87

First Language:
    Russian
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Please, help

3. Andar

Andar Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    as I said in your other topic, your yanfly plugins are in the wrong order.
    you need to correct that and then start new games to test again - part of the plugin data is stored inside savefiles, so all savefiles become incompatible on changing the plugin order.

I don't know if this specific error is caused by the wrong order, but you can't go on bughunting unless the order is correct, because yanfly's plugins are known to cause strange effects if their order is wrong.

4. EgorFlame87

First Language:
    Russian
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I repaired the transformations thanks to your advice, now I’ll check equipment optimization.

5. slimmmeiske2

slimmmeiske2 Little Red Riding Hood Moderator

First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    RMXP

EgorFlame87, please do not bump your topic unless it has been 72 hours later since your last post. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

6. EgorFlame87

First Language:
    Russian
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    It still does not work :0

7. Andar

Andar Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    another error: If I see it correctly you have a plugin installed twice - the ALOE one (both near top and near bottom). The duplicate needs to go as well.

after that, please give new screenshots of your new plugin order (with the wrong order and the double plugin corrected).
    please use [alt]-[prtscrn] instead of simple [prtscrn] to make those screenshots, that will make them better readable.

and specify which plugin you think is responsible, I see several that could be involved.

8. EgorFlame87

First Language:
    Russian
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    This is just an old screenshot - as I said, I have now corrected the order of the plug-ins and deleted this duplicate. I can’t say anything about guilt, disabling all plugins except those created by Yanfly lead to nothing. Probably because I turned off the weapon swap system:0 upload_2019-6-23_16-33-47.png upload_2019-6-23_16-34-7.png upload_2019-6-23_16-34-53.png

Unfortunately, I cannot provide screenshots of the old order - I beg your pardon for this.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2019
  9. Andar

Andar Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I didn't ask for a screenshot of the old order - I asked for the current order.

How did you test when you disabled plugins? Part of the plugin data is stored in savefiles, which means you always have to start new games when disabling or enabling a plugin (or changing the order). Disabling a plugin and then loading a savefile where that plugin was active will at least partially reactivate the plugin and cause a lot more trouble.

And you didn't say which of olivias plugins is the one you assume to be responsible in the first post. That is important information because now you have to check different plugin orders (each time with new game).

additionally, please go to your project folder, into the js folder and open the rpg_core.js file with a text editor (do not doubleclick it).
    The second line is the title line - what version number is at the end of that line? (no number means 1.0)

10. EgorFlame87

First Language:
    Russian
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I disable the plugins, save the project and launch a battle with a squad of bats through the project database, so problems due to save are excluded.

On the second line of that file was "rpg_core.js v1.6.1" (for the time being I am using a pirated version of the engine, I will buy a license on the sale on June 25th (I swear), without discounts I can’t afford this pleasure). As for the fault of some plugin, I still cannot say anything, my logic says that they are doing too different things to influence each other... I feel like a dumbass. Most likely deserved, huh.

11. Andar

Andar Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    there is no equipment optimization in the database battletest, so that test is useless.
    additionally the battletest from the database skips a good part of the engine to load faster, so it is not a real test of specific functions.
    you need to go to full playtest, start a new game there and then test the optimisation, nothing else will reliable.

12. EgorFlame87

First Language:
    Russian
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I’ll not be able to check the equipment optimization, except for the new game. Unfortunately, today I will not be able to do this anymore, it is already late in my region) Thanks for everything, I will write to you tomorrow)

13. bgillisp

bgillisp Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    The problem is probably the pirated version, there's no guarantee anything will work with that.

Note we have a strict no piracy rule here, and it is an auto-ban until you send in proof of purchase. Since you claim you'll buy it in like 2 days anyways, you must email proof of purchase by June 26th to a moderator or staff member or be banned

Edit: Proof of purchase has been provided. Please do not report the previous post anymore as they now have a legal version.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
  14. EgorFlame87

First Language:
    Russian
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I have already saved up money, now I am waiting for June 25th. No cheating, I'll post a screenshot of Steam exactly on time

15. bgillisp

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    And that's what we ask for as proof of purchase too, so you'll be fine as long as you do it. Though you can also PM it to me instead of post it in a thread.

16. EgorFlame87

First Language:
    Russian
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Yes, chief

17. EgorFlame87

First Language:
    Russian
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I sincerely hope that this will fix the optimization of equipment, because it is scary for me to refuse it in the sense that players may have an incorrect impression. At the time of this writing, I have June 24, 9:35 AM, time zone +3, in Moscow. Sale will start at 20:00 on June 25th. I hope that I will be at home and will not keep you waiting.

18. EgorFlame87

First Language:
    Russian
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    So you recommend to write to you next time after installing the licensed version, right?

19. EgorFlame87

First Language:
    Russian
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hooray, Steam servers crashed!

20. bgillisp

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Yep, happens at start of the sale almost like clockwork. Just try tomorrow then email it to me please. I'm on USA time so it's still early the 25th where I am.

Edit: If something stops you from getting it on the 26th you can also email support the proof of purchase.