Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
~ Equipment Extra Damage~​
 ​
 ​
For the latest updates please visit my blog. This is merely an introduction topic.
 ​
This plugin allows your equipment (and states) to deal additional damage. For example: In my game there is an accessory called "Fan of the Goddess". Actors equipped with it will deal 50% ATK + 50% MAT additional damage with each attack. This additional damage applies to every attack. Even skills.

You'll use this notetag to see an effect: <extra_damage:x> with x being either a number or a formula.

In the example above, the fan uses this notetag: <extra_damage:a.atk * 0.5 + a.mat * 0.5>

If you have multiple pieces of equipment or multiple states that use this tag, the damage will be combined.

Elise is on vacation

Terms of Use, Download and some more words on Usage can all be found on my blog.

Riff

Eorzean
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello!

One question here.

If it's a heal boost equipment, how do I set it up? Let's say I want to make an accessory that boosts healing spells. Will <extra_damage:-(a.mat * 0.5)> work?

Cheers!

Alistair

Treasure Hunter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
----------------------------------------------------------------

Plugin Updated to V1.01:

- Healing and Damage now have seperate Notetags

----------------------------------------------------------------

If it's a heal boost equipment, how do I set it up? Let's say I want to make an accessory that boosts healing spells. Will <extra_damage:-(a.mat * 0.5)> work?
With the new update that should work. Just use <extra_healing:x> now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Riff

Eorzean
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ah, good stuff! Cheers! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

buinguyenhoangtho wrote on fizzly's profile.
Hello @fizzly, i would like to use your asset/ resource for my project ( is maybe commercial ). May i have your permission? Thanks you !
I have 470+ hours on RMMV but have only made a demo game, is this normal? :kaoswt: (I lose motivation a lot plus I use a 32gb laptop, so..)
I like Iron Maiden.
Benku wrote on Magnus0808's profile.
Hey man you helped me out a long time ago with a plugin i was wondering if you can help me out one more time since its literally the last thing i need help with if not is cool but id figured id ask you one more soild.
Stream will be live shortly with a guest stream! Tonight, a new guest joins~ Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AphoticAmaranth