Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Empty
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi guys

For Example ; the critical strike will deal 300% damage.
and I would like to make an accessory that reduces the critical damage by 50%.

So, if an enemy attacks a character with the accessory equipped, he will still receive critical damage (total =150%).

I'm using Yanfly Critical Control.

Thanks in advance.

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Not doable by default, you'd need a plug-in for this.

Moved to Plug-in Support

Another Fen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
It's likely there is a more comfortable solution with the Critical Control plugin you mentioned, but you could also achieve this regardless by expanding the damage formulas of all relevant items:

(original formula) * (b.result().critical ? b.elementRate(12) : 1)

This would multiply the damage by the targets affinity to element 12 if the attack is a critical strike while not affecting non-critical strikes.

Ed19

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Empty
Primarily Uses
N/A
It works correctly thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I love the Time Fantasy tiles, but haven't played anything made with it yet. Can anyone recommend me something?
Vote for what I show more indepth on Twitter tomorrow from the MZ default resources
Oh look, 12 more free Daz3D models. *adds them to his collection * Yes, the fools... Give it a few months and my collection will be crazy, all without paying a dime. I still have no idea if I'll ever learn the software, but hey... Just in case, these models are quite expensive. In two weeks, they've already given me almost $400 worth of free models. :LZSexcite:
Not easy to find DS resources, is it? I need to make a good compilation thread linking to all the artists that do DS...
Spent a whole evening planning Stats, Animations, Abilities of 24 different weapons.. Only to realize I was just Bloating the Game. In the end i decided to stick with only 6.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saltfilter