Equipment Variables

Dentu

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There appears to be a glitch with seal slots. If a piece of equipment is removed because another piece of equipment sealed the slot it was in, you get a negative amount equal to whatever the replaced piece was worth.

Example- let's say you have a shield that adds 1 to x when equipped. Now you equip a two-handed axe that seals your shield slot while you're still equipped with that shield. Instead of returning x to 0, it sets x to -1. And if you do this process again, x will continue to lower by -1 each time.

I tested it completely alone without any other plugins. Same effect.

pasunna

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
hi
can this plugin support the array variable
I want to make custom resistance(my game is Action base game)
variableX = ('blood resistance', 80, 20, x, x, x,)
so when change character the stat is follow actor Id
thank you

SoulSpark

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry to bring this thread back up but this plugin is exactly what i'm looking for, unfortunately I have a problem. As a test I set it up so a sword I equip will increase a variable by 50, for some reason it's increasing it to 150, I have no other equipment attached as I was just doing a test run of the plugin, does anyone know why it might be tripling the effect?

Edit: more info. Without any tags my variable is at zero, when adding the tags and testing it the sword does add 50 and decrease 50 if removed but there is an increase of 100 that seems to be coming from nowhere at all.
I changed it to change my variable by 10 instead of 50 and again it's tripling the figure and giving me 30 instead of 10. I have only the one weapon and nothing else in my inventory that should be changing it.

Last edited:

Eliaquim

Hakuen Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Sorry to bring this thread back up but this plugin is exactly what i'm looking for, unfortunately I have a problem. As a test I set it up so a sword I equip will increase a variable by 50, for some reason it's increasing it to 150, I have no other equipment attached as I was just doing a test run of the plugin, does anyone know why it might be tripling the effect?

Edit: more info. Without any tags my variable is at zero, when adding the tags and testing it the sword does add 50 and decrease 50 if removed but there is an increase of 100 that seems to be coming from nowhere at all.
I changed it to change my variable by 10 instead of 50 and again it's tripling the figure and giving me 30 instead of 10. I have only the one weapon and nothing else in my inventory that should be changing it.
Maybe other actors are equip the same sword?
I use this plugin with a lot of otjers, and dont have this issue

SoulSpark

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
ok I seem to have figured it out. If I set it so my actor starts off with a sword it auto adds 30 points to the variable instead of 10 even though I have only on actor in the game. If however I start off with no equipment at all and just have an event give me a sword and I equip it it only adds 10 likes it's supposed to do. So I have no idea why starting out with the sword should triple the figure, I only have one actor, but thats the problem so the answer is not to start with anything.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

DoubleXP wrote on Tonbi's profile.
Hello Wondering if you take commissions?
I should make an itch.io page one of these days...Maybe for my next large update.
whoops, forgot to get started with Advent posts! coming shortly!

Another demo of the dynamic cloud cover system, this time complete with the original soundtrack composition (which sounds even goofier at this 2x playback speed). Much left to tweak but I like it so far.
And now, some custom emotions to give the character life... :kaoslp:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zyia