Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I've tried using the scriptcall
Code:
$game_map.events[event_id].erase
with a variable that runs in a loop to erase all 999 events on my test map, but even after they are all gone, the FPS counter is stuck at near-unusable levels. I was hoping erasing the events would actually tell the game to stop calculating them, but it does not do that. Is there a way to actually make it happen?

dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Could it be, that there are errors that loop, without stoping the game with a "gamebreaking error"?
I am not sure how it works in VXA, but in MV you could open the console with f8 and find out if any error happens..
When i had such lags it wasnt because of events that are calculated if everything works fine.
It was allways because of Functions that were buged or had a wrong Setup. If such errors repait them self without breaking the game that could do heavy lags.
About erasing Events , in MV i could use this-code to erase all events on map:
(you probably used something similar..for vxa)
Code:
//Erase all Events on Map -> Only for MV:
for (var i = 1; i <= $gameMap.events().length; i++) {
     $gameMap.eraseEvent([i])                 
};

->however i suppose if all events are erased and that doesnt help, that there are any other errors that cause the lags.

Last edited:

A-Moonless-Night

WINTER IS COMING
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
It might help if you explained why you need to have 999 events on one map and what you're using them for?

Shiro-chan

Friendly Neighbourhood Neppy Maid
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I chose the maximum number to make sure it wouldn't be a fluke of my CPU being too powerful and thus falsifying the result once I erased all events.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

For those with up to 9 elements of magic; how do you structure your database. By element? Or by what is offensive vs supportive spells?
would anyone here be interested in rough concept art for the main protagonist of my game that might get changed later? :kaoswt2:
I guess I have no idea how to properly upload a custom font lmao. The menu fonts are too damn small.

Font_Size.PNG
Dev be like: "I'll make the character goes amnesia so I could explain the world and the lore better and immersive to the players"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramadhinata