Self-proclaimed jack of all trades
RMN Page : Click here
Alternative Name : Another ED
Code Name : AED
Engine : RPG Maker VX Ace
Genre : Dungeon Crawling RPG
Playtime : Approx. 2 ~ 4 Hours
Story and Introduction :
This is a simple short story about three young people who bravely explore an unexplored ruin called the "Skyward Temple". It is an abandoned temple known well as the Temple of the Dragons, and is located in the Eastern Realm of Eremidia. In order to capture the high-value artifact "Skyglyph", our party recklessly enters the temple. Can you help them retrieve the Skyglyph?
This game is not an exercise in complex storytelling. I'm not an expert writer, so I'm keeping it simple. Instead, this is an exercise to provide gameplay based on my Theolized Sideview Battle System
If you have ever played Eremidia: Dungeon!, this game has very many similarities, such as: flame encounters; limited visibility; enemy naming; accessory naming. The location is not the exact same place, but the story is still based in the same continent.
Name : Cornelia Stella (Stella)
Class : Marksman / Star Gunslinger (Ranged & Area Damage)
Short Bio : A self-proclaimed master of marksman. Ironically, her speed is better than her accuracy. She doesn't have any experience in raiding dungeons yet. Sometimes, she always fight with Soleil just because a little thing.
Name : Emille Lunar (Lunar)
Class : Sorcerer / Silvermoon Mage (Magics & Healer/Support)
Short Bio : Adept sorcerer from Runica Academy. Has a wide knowledge about magics and history. He was the first time who wanted to take Skyglyph. Until he met his companions in his journey.
Name : Soleil Alfred (Soleil)
Class : Spellblade / Solar Blade (Melee & Damage Dealer)
Short Bio : Experienced dungeon raider. Very interested in exploration or battle. Often reckless to do something. His nature is tipically a main hero of the story. Such as, brave, sometimes naive, and almost doesn't fear anything.
- Sideview Battle System (Originally scripted by me)
- Free Turn Battle (Thanks to Yanfly)
- Dynamic Victory Aftermath
- Visibility Range (Thanks to Galv)
- Explore dungeon from 1-1 till 5-3
- Fight The boss for each floor
- Hidden accessories for each dungeon (except the last floor)
- Skill cooldown (Thanks to Yanfly). You can't do the same skill at the next turn
- Action Points (TP) instead of MP
- Fast Paced battle. The enemy won't slightly damage your character. But you can also heal your character quickly
- Encounter unique enemies. Each enemy has it's own patterns, abilities, or even weakness
- Eremidia Contributor
- Enterbrain (RTP)
- Freedom House
- Aaron Waltz
- Dragon Symphony
- Enterbrain (Default script of course)
- TheoAllen (Battle System, Most of game mechanic)
- Yanfly (Most of core system)
- Galv (Limited visibility)
- TDS (Movement code)
- Shaz (Clone event)
- Moghunter (Event sensor)
- TheoAllen (Cutin Graphics & Soleil Bust Portrait cutin)
- Enterbrain (RTP Graphics)
- Kaduki (Battler)
- Milano Cat (Battler)
- Shikami (Recolor)
- White Cat
- Eremidia Chronicles
- Mithran (Graphic Global Rev. Thanks a lot ^^)
- RonDChild / ron
New Version (Last update: 2018.07.16)
Optional Balance Patch (See here for full change logs)
(Not actually) Known Issues
- If you screen suddenly freezes, perhaps you accidentally pressed 'ALT' button. It's not a glitch. It's a pause function without notification. The reason why I adding this is in order to capture a screenshot. So I won't miss an awesome action
- This game may consume more RAM. But I did this for purpose. To reduce lag when playing battle animation.
- If the splash screen takes too long. It because I pre-cache all the animations at first. I hide game loading inside splash screen.