Spotted Skunk Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
No problem!

And yes, as a reminder, I do save all my streams, so you can watch them later. In fact, every week, I take my streams and split them into multiple episodes, so you can watch them in parts rather than the entire 2-hour stream. And I put them into playlists! Right [here] is the playlist for Odette's Magican Menagerie, which, after an unfortunate hiccup on the developer's part, is resuming today!

If you're interested in seeing other past streams at Twitch, you can find them [here]. Sadly, time constraints have prevented me from splitting apart some streams, so forgive me for some of the full streams in these playlists.

By the way, after a time, these also get posted over at YouTube. These are always split apart into episodes. Today, I started posting my playthrough of Roseanne's Adventure, a pseudo-platformer created with RPG Maker 1, which released on the first PlayStation. It'll be going up on a Thursday-Saturday schedule, and you can find its playlist [here].

Erika Fuzzbottom

Spotted Skunk Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
At YouTube, I'm about to post my playthrough of [Downfall FES Re:Boot], created by @JtheDuelist. It's an RPG Maker MV game that takes place in an underwater tower in a post-post-apocolyptic future. As you climb to the surface, you find log entries that inform you of past events, which is neat. I like stuff like that. The story takes a page from old Game Boy games (and it's obvious WHICH Game Boy games), and battles are pretty easy thanks to a certain item that may have been a little OP. If you're interested in watching, I'll be posting it every Thursday-Saturday at [YouTube].

Last edited:

Erika Fuzzbottom

Spotted Skunk Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Time for a new playthrough at YouTube! The game is Spheer, a 3D puzzle game created with RPG Maker 2 on the PlayStation 2. And it certainly has an interesting visual style. Probably the most unique game I've seen on RPGM2. [Check it out!] I just posted the first four episodes today, with the remaining episodes going up this coming Thursday.

If you need a hook, try this episode:

Last edited:

Erika Fuzzbottom

Spotted Skunk Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Spheer has ended, with 9 episodes total. It's a pretty great game!

The highlight for me would probably be the final level, which collected many of the gameplay gimmicks from previous levels, including anti-gravity! Check it out:

BladeRED

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh nice ! I'm currently developing my own commercial game and that could be useful to know some people who stream rpg maker games ^^, when i'll have some content i'll definitely think of you :)

Erika Fuzzbottom

Spotted Skunk Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Hi hi, sorry for the late reply! I been away for a bit because I went and trapped myself into a couple lengthy non-RPGM adventures for a while. I'm finally able to post more RPG Maker content at YouTube at least (more on that in a moment). But I'm currently not open for requests. As a reminder, I stream my RPGM playthroughs at Twitch before later exporting them to YouTube, and my Twitch plans are booked for the rest of the year.

For those of you interested, though, I just started posting SD Paradise at YouTube. It's a pseudo-platformer created with RPG Maker 2 for the PlayStation 2. I streamed it at Twitch a while back, but for those who missed that, it can be found starting here:

As part of a new schedule, I'll be posting videos of this and a couple other console RPG Maker games daily for the next month. (I've got some indie games to post after that.) The console RPG Makers on PS2 are very different than PC RPG Makers, having both their advantages and disadvantages. So definitely check these out if you're curious!

Erika Fuzzbottom

Spotted Skunk Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
SD Paradise was a short playthrough, but it was a demo. The playthrough I've started today is a full game... and it's even shorter! Actually, what we have here is a dual pack of minigames -- Temple of Despair/Animal Dash, created with RPG Maker 3 on the PlayStation 2.

The first minigame sees you exploring a haunted valley as you try to unlock the titular Temple of Despair. The second minigame is of much more interest, seeing you play as a selection of animals who must race against the clock. It's worth nothing that RPG Maker 3 does not have a timer function, but the games' creator has used a workaround.

The first episode of this playthrough is up now, with the following episodes going up daily through the week. Check it out:

Erika Fuzzbottom

Spotted Skunk Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
I don't normally post individual episodes here, given how many I post each week. But I felt it worth posting today's episode. If you ever wondered what the editor of RPG Maker 3 on the PlayStation 2 was like, I explore a small part of it, today. It's so different from the PC RPG Makers, it's a wonder it's even from the same franchise!

Erika Fuzzbottom

Spotted Skunk Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
And now that Animal Dash/Temple of Despair is over, it is time for a playthrough I've been really looking forward to posting: Siren's Reef, also created with RPG Maker 3.

But first, a bit of backstory. This is a sequel to a game I let's played ten years ago called Whispers in the Woods. In that game, Lex Johnson explored a literal ghost town, solving the mystery of what happened to its inhabitants. This isn't an RPG; instead, the focus is on solving riddles throughout the town's underground passages. Whispers is not required watching, but Siren's Reef makes a few references to it that would be more easily appreciated if you watched my playthrough of the first game. Again, that playthrough is old, so the quality won't be that great.

Fast-forward to Siren's Reef, and Lex Johnson once again finds himself solving a mystery, this time on a cursed island, with many more (living) characters and multiple story branches. The game has a few glitches and typos, but I found myself hooked by the story! Once again, this game isn't an RPG, but has an emphasis on solving puzzles, this time with a little more variety.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

People1.png & SF_People1.png added!!!!

Adventurer:
"Why your body looks like a bird?"

Stranger:
"Because I'm harpy"

Adventurer:
"Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof"

*Both dancing to Pharrell Williams song*
Stream will be live shortly with a make-up session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Pootscooter wrote on Pharonix's profile.
Hey @Pharonix, just wondering what you're up to lately and if you've had an opportunity to check out the LTBS thread in the past few days...(a couple of us could really use your expertise). Hope you are well and Happy Thanksgiving!
Anyone know the best size image to put in signature?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vorbaues