Spotted Skunk Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
No problem!

And yes, as a reminder, I do save all my streams, so you can watch them later. In fact, every week, I take my streams and split them into multiple episodes, so you can watch them in parts rather than the entire 2-hour stream. And I put them into playlists! Right [here] is the playlist for Odette's Magican Menagerie, which, after an unfortunate hiccup on the developer's part, is resuming today!

If you're interested in seeing other past streams at Twitch, you can find them [here]. Sadly, time constraints have prevented me from splitting apart some streams, so forgive me for some of the full streams in these playlists.

By the way, after a time, these also get posted over at YouTube. These are always split apart into episodes. Today, I started posting my playthrough of Roseanne's Adventure, a pseudo-platformer created with RPG Maker 1, which released on the first PlayStation. It'll be going up on a Thursday-Saturday schedule, and you can find its playlist [here].

Erika Fuzzbottom

Spotted Skunk Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
At YouTube, I'm about to post my playthrough of [Downfall FES Re:Boot], created by @JtheDuelist. It's an RPG Maker MV game that takes place in an underwater tower in a post-post-apocolyptic future. As you climb to the surface, you find log entries that inform you of past events, which is neat. I like stuff like that. The story takes a page from old Game Boy games (and it's obvious WHICH Game Boy games), and battles are pretty easy thanks to a certain item that may have been a little OP. If you're interested in watching, I'll be posting it every Thursday-Saturday at [YouTube].

Last edited:

Erika Fuzzbottom

Spotted Skunk Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Time for a new playthrough at YouTube! The game is Spheer, a 3D puzzle game created with RPG Maker 2 on the PlayStation 2. And it certainly has an interesting visual style. Probably the most unique game I've seen on RPGM2. [Check it out!] I just posted the first four episodes today, with the remaining episodes going up this coming Thursday.

If you need a hook, try this episode:

Last edited:

Erika Fuzzbottom

Spotted Skunk Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Spheer has ended, with 9 episodes total. It's a pretty great game!

The highlight for me would probably be the final level, which collected many of the gameplay gimmicks from previous levels, including anti-gravity! Check it out:

BladeRED

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh nice ! I'm currently developing my own commercial game and that could be useful to know some people who stream rpg maker games ^^, when i'll have some content i'll definitely think of you :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

TMW the air quality is so bad, your hair changes color every time you wash it. :LZYyuck:
Finished two animations today. :kaojoy:
Sigony wrote on Ksi's profile.
Just wanna say that I love your videos.
When are you fighting Floyd Mayweather?
A game is a lot like pasta.
Pasta is technically edible after a few minutes of boiling, if a bit chewy, not very nice.
If you cook it with patience, perhaps with some oil, at a rolling boil in salted water, drain it and add a nice sauce with some roasted vegetables, and present it on a beautiful plate, with beautiful cutlery on a beautiful table in a beautiful restaurant with beautiful sounds and scents; VERY NICE.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmiller9280