Erika Fuzzbottom

Spotted Skunk Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Hello! Would love for you to check out our Touch the Stars gamejam submission if you'd like? Any feedback would be super appreciated!

Thanks!
At this moment, I am not able to accept any requests. I've already got a request that I'm starting next week, and it's easily going to take me all of August to get through. Apologies.

Gabrelik

Almighty Maker of Sandwiches
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No worries. Thanks for considering!

Erika Fuzzbottom

Spotted Skunk Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
So as alluded to in my previous post, I am going to be starting up a new RPG Maker MV playthrough, today. The game is Heroines of Swords & Spells, a game [available on Steam]. I'll be streaming it [at Twitch] every Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday at 5pm Eastern!

Erika Fuzzbottom

Spotted Skunk Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Arc Arath has just come to an end at YouTube. After editing, it went for a whopping 159 videos! Easily my longest RPG Maker playthrough, so far!

I definitely think it was worth playing, though. The game admittedly drags at a few points, but it gets better as it goes, and there's a few cool events along the way. There's even a New Game Plus! Honestly, the game overall is quite the spectacle, in part due to it being created with an RPG Maker released on the PlayStation 1. That is not a very capable RPGM.

If you haven't watched my playthrough yet, and you ever find the time, I definitely recommend checking it out:

Erika Fuzzbottom

Spotted Skunk Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
This week, I've been posting a demo for a game called Wulfie DaFox, a.k.a. Wulfie's Adventure. The game is very early in development, and is being created with RPG Maker XP. It's also very campy and, by the way, it's a furry game. So check it out if you're curious. I've got three episodes up, with two or three more coming next week.

The demo is available for download at [Game Jolt].

Erika Fuzzbottom

Spotted Skunk Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Heroines of Swords & Spells is coming along well at Twitch. The game is actually kinda awesome, and I'm having a lot of fun.

Meanwhile, today at YouTube, I've just started posting my playthrough of Framed Wings. It's an indie action/RPG created with RPG Maker XP, featuring a variety of gear and magic spells, as well as a sprinkling of Zelda-style dungeons. Here's a link to the game:

And here's my playthrough. I'll be posting a new episode every Monday-Friday.

As a reminder, all my YouTube playthroughs were initially streamed at Twitch. So this game has already been fully recorded. Regardless, y'all are welcome to come watch me play, and perhaps chitchat in the comments section. =)

Last edited:

Erika Fuzzbottom

Spotted Skunk Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
So last night, I discovered that in the time since I streamed it at Twitch, Framed Wings has received some significant updates, making my Twitch playthrough rather outdated. So in fairness, I'm re-recording the playthrough from scratch.

I look forward to it. This game's pretty good! If you never saw my Twitch playthrough, definitely check out my new playthrough at YouTube (playlist in previous post).

Erika Fuzzbottom

Spotted Skunk Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Just in time for Halloween, I'm moving on to an indie survival/horror that I originally streamed last year.

The game is Stitched, created with RPG Maker VX Ace. In it, you play as a girl who's been surgically turned into a doll and is trapped in a cursed doll factory. The "survival" aspect is that you want to avoid being literally scared to death.

The game is available on Steam:

I'm uploading this daily Monday-Friday:

Metthink

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Congratulations. Great videos. I can't wait for my game to be in your streams :)

Erika Fuzzbottom

Spotted Skunk Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Congratulations. Great videos. I can't wait for my game to be in your streams :)
I cannot promise that'll happen anytime soon. I just recently finished streaming RPGM games for three months straight (two of which were dedicated to one game!), and I could use a break from them. I've also got enough RPGM content recorded for YouTube to last me quite a while.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Can't believe my code from four years ago is still working! Did some expansions, and...
1635194553179.png
In related news, I may have an update for my old Extra status window plugin ready. That is, once I manage to sit down and update the documentation... and the demo project... :kaoswt:
How does one pronounce Godot? I've heard it pronounced a couple of different ways, and I genuinely don't know the proper way.
March 2020 ...
1635188823939.jpeg
... vs October 2021
You look like you had a rough day...Here, have a Baby Panda!

7 years of trying to plan this project... and it got an official plotline today. 7 years. I really just have no concept of order huh GHJGSJHGVGHASFH.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NBV