Erika Fuzzbottom

Spotted Skunk Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Hello! Would love for you to check out our Touch the Stars gamejam submission if you'd like? Any feedback would be super appreciated!

Thanks!
At this moment, I am not able to accept any requests. I've already got a request that I'm starting next week, and it's easily going to take me all of August to get through. Apologies.

Gabrelik

Almighty Maker of Sandwiches
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No worries. Thanks for considering!

Erika Fuzzbottom

Spotted Skunk Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
So as alluded to in my previous post, I am going to be starting up a new RPG Maker MV playthrough, today. The game is Heroines of Swords & Spells, a game [available on Steam]. I'll be streaming it [at Twitch] every Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday at 5pm Eastern!

Erika Fuzzbottom

Spotted Skunk Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Arc Arath has just come to an end at YouTube. After editing, it went for a whopping 159 videos! Easily my longest RPG Maker playthrough, so far!

I definitely think it was worth playing, though. The game admittedly drags at a few points, but it gets better as it goes, and there's a few cool events along the way. There's even a New Game Plus! Honestly, the game overall is quite the spectacle, in part due to it being created with an RPG Maker released on the PlayStation 1. That is not a very capable RPGM.

If you haven't watched my playthrough yet, and you ever find the time, I definitely recommend checking it out:

Erika Fuzzbottom

Spotted Skunk Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
This week, I've been posting a demo for a game called Wulfie DaFox, a.k.a. Wulfie's Adventure. The game is very early in development, and is being created with RPG Maker XP. It's also very campy and, by the way, it's a furry game. So check it out if you're curious. I've got three episodes up, with two or three more coming next week.

The demo is available for download at [Game Jolt].

Erika Fuzzbottom

Spotted Skunk Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Heroines of Swords & Spells is coming along well at Twitch. The game is actually kinda awesome, and I'm having a lot of fun.

Meanwhile, today at YouTube, I've just started posting my playthrough of Framed Wings. It's an indie action/RPG created with RPG Maker XP, featuring a variety of gear and magic spells, as well as a sprinkling of Zelda-style dungeons. Here's a link to the game:

And here's my playthrough. I'll be posting a new episode every Monday-Friday.

As a reminder, all my YouTube playthroughs were initially streamed at Twitch. So this game has already been fully recorded. Regardless, y'all are welcome to come watch me play, and perhaps chitchat in the comments section. =)

Last edited:

Erika Fuzzbottom

Spotted Skunk Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
So last night, I discovered that in the time since I streamed it at Twitch, Framed Wings has received some significant updates, making my Twitch playthrough rather outdated. So in fairness, I'm re-recording the playthrough from scratch.

I look forward to it. This game's pretty good! If you never saw my Twitch playthrough, definitely check out my new playthrough at YouTube (playlist in previous post).

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

A surprising number of plugins have appeared for MZ since last year. I'm currently making a "shopping list" so that I'll know what I need to test when I switch over to MZ later this year. Much of it is stuff updated from MV plugins, but there are also a good number of new things. It'll be fun to test it all out.
A little dental dilemma this week. One my temp crowns was sized incorrectly and needs some sanding. And dentist was out till Tuesday. Pain is minimal though. Hope everyone here is well. :)
Got like a sudden surge of wish lists overnight. :)
headshot_headshot.jpg
The theory has been proved. Based on an invisible image's data(the big red dot in the previous image), RM can identify different parts of an enemy and do something respectively. :kaojoy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zwloky