Error load bgm?

Kandamaas02

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
C
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I have error here. I not set a bgm for my map but when i go another map and back again "failed to load :audio/bgm/town5.ogg ". Can someone tell me why this happen and how solve it.

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm assuming this is in RPG Maker VXA.

I've moved this thread to RPG Maker VXA. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please show a screenshot of your map properties, for both the map that has the audio, and the one that doesn't.

Kandamaas02

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
C
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Please show a screenshot of your map properties, for both the map that has the audio, and the one that doesn't.
how to do that. I not really understand what ur mean. Sry please give me guidance if u don't mind

Kandamaas02

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
C
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
But to be honest it's convert from vx to mv. So it's still vx or mv now?

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
But to be honest it's convert from vx to mv. So it's still vx or mv now?
Well if you're currently working in the RPG Maker MV engine, it's MV.

how to do that. I not really understand what ur mean. Sry please give me guidance if u don't mind
Right click on the map on the left side of the screen, click on edit, and you should see the map properties window pop out.

@Kandamaas02 , please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can use the "Edit" function on your posts to add additional information you've forgotten or respond to multiple people. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Double posting means posting right after yourself. It's not double posting if you're posting after someone else's posts.

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
To the left shows what program you primarily use and that's why the thread was moved here as you didn't specify in your original post.
It looks like you have a lot to learn. How much do you know about computers? and rpg maker?
You take a screen shot by using the keys ALT + PRTSCN. This will capture the window that you have selected (highlighted). Then in this chat window you simple use CTRL+V.
To get to the map properties do what Mushroomcake28 just said.
And to avoid double posting like you did, use the edit link to change your post. For instance your original post can be edited to have the information people are asking you for.
RPG Maker version (XP, VX, VX Ace, MV)
Screen shots and other data that may be asked for.

Kandamaas02

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
C
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
To the left shows what program you primarily use and that's why the thread was moved here as you didn't specify in your original post.
It looks like you have a lot to learn. How much do you know about computers? and rpg maker?
You take a screen shot by using the keys ALT + PRTSCN. This will capture the window that you have selected (highlighted). Then in this chat window you simple use CTRL+V.
To get to the map properties do what Mushroomcake28 just said.
And to avoid double posting like you did, use the edit link to change your post. For instance your original post can be edited to have the information people are asking you for.
RPG Maker version (XP, VX, VX Ace, MV)
Screen shots and other data that may be asked for.
thanks everyone,
i think iam have bad manner here and not describing my problem so well.i hope u all forgive me for that, and i this description of my problem:
*note: this is converted from vx to mv. i do that with guide video from Echo607 at yt, and i think is work really well until i found this error.
-when i convert it(in vx). i set bgm"town5"at inn in my game.
-(in mv) . (i set starting posisiton at in)at inn its still work until i move my mc out from inn, but when i try to inside inn again i got error.
-this screenshots may can give u clues about my project
before error.PNGmap properties(mv).PNGmap properties.PNGat mv bgm.PNGbgm when at vx.PNGerror.PNG

thanks for comment everyone, i really appreciate it.

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It seems like you don't have a track named "Town5" in your asset folders. That would explain why it can't find it. Just click on the Autoplay BGM box in the map property where there's currently the Town5 track and select a track from your folder. Sometimes these kind of things happen when you convert your project, like you used an asset in the pre-converted project, and that asset is no longer there in the converted project.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So I just spent the weekend...playing my own game. The one I released last year. Yep you heard that right.
Goal for MZ? None... I'm still curious how to finish my VXA project and how it looks like when it actually finished. Which will take at least another two years. Coming late again to the party.
Finding it amusing that people are posting support questions in new threads for an engine that isn't even released yet. Touch and Archeia are the only ones authorised to say anything, and there's only one active thread where they'll be answering questions.
I think my goal for MZ ... is to actually release a game and not have twenty technical demos and debugging projects. Let's see if I can manage that. ;o
I am starting to enjoy writing. I never thought I would enjoy it since my dyslexia was holding me back so much.
Thanks to the community here :)
For those interested chapter 2 and 3 are available to read here:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarthNinjus