Valancourt

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I can't playtest my game because of this random occurance. I get these error message saying that exp tables are "undefined" even though i clearly followed the instructions of the plugin i was using, and "defined" where the information is being stored. Can someone help me fix this?

scrn2.png

scrn5.png

scrn3.png

scrn4.png

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Are you starting a new game or continuing one that you saved prior to adding the plugin?

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I've moved this thread to Javascript/Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Valancourt

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Are you starting a new game or continuing one that you saved prior to adding the plugin?

I can't even get to the title screen. as soon as i press the playtest button, the screen goes black and shows me the error message.

orcomarcio

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Is it perhaps that you have use a JSON file?

Last edited by a moderator:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's probably an incompatibility with a different plugin. Disable all other plugins (especially the yanfly-Plugins listed in the console output as part of the error) and try to get the plugin to work alone.

The error basically means that the javascript element  expTable is unknown, that has nothing to do with the external file holding the data at that moment.

And undefined javascript elements are either caused by a missing setup (which often is in newgame) or if another plugin has overridden a function that would have defined it (which is why you need to disable your other plugins as first step in testing).

If it is an incompatibility, the first try to repair it is usually reordering the plugins.

Valancourt

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I actually fixed the problem. i had the XP table set for 12 classes, then i reduced the number of classes to 5, and even though i changed the class_exp.csv file accordingly, the game wasn't recognizing it, so i had to set the classes in the database back to 12, even though only 5 classes will be used in this game.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Another thumb update. The nail is beginning to break away, along with the aforementioned hard and blackened dead skin. The final join has regained some of its flexibility, tho it's a bit stiff after being held still for so long. The very tip of my thumb has a strange dry and somewhat tingly feeling to it when I touch it to something, but at least it isn't numb. I am so ready for this to be over. :o
Can I get away with calling a "shortsword" a dagger and not a sword?
So here's the full cycles, I'm not so familiar with actually animating and giving motion so any observation on that matter would be really helpful! :kaoswt:
EfGHbLh.gif

Just now I realized I didn't scale it up so its smol...
I wanna make a YouTube video about reviewing a game, but I don't know what RPG Maker game I should play...
Guarii wrote on TSR's profile.
I want to create a OneShot style inventory. Without having the weapons and armor sections. Just the items. How can I do this?
images

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amaginus