Not open for further replies.

Medo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I was editing my Alternate menu screen by deleting the gold window section in the rpg_scene Folder (picture is shown down) , then when I tested the game to see the changes in the menu an error appeared (picture also shown) .....PLEASE HELP ,I worked hard for this project  .

@gomiamiheat6804 

Last error.png

paste.png.3e578a04bd34523e1cff1b91f8d9386d.png

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Tech-Support is not for game development support

This should be in javascript support, but no onw will be able to help you there without more infos.

So please make a new topic in script support, listing the plugins you have and a screenshot of the console with the full error sequence.

I'm closing this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Coffee + Silk Coconut Milk + Splenda Zero = Not ..... awful :/ .
My new RPG Maker music pack, Emotional: Redemption, is now in progress and will be coming to RPG Maker soon. It is an album that focuses on emotional themes including the darker forms of sorrow and despair. Below is a demo of a composition from the album.

Please watch out for your hands when handling chests! XD Did this a few days ago, it was fun to animate

Apparently, it's illegal to be drunk on licensed premises: pubs, etc. It's illegal for keepers of public houses to permit drunkenness and disorderly conduct. lol.
Pillow Hero - A 16-bit arcade styled puzzle game, update 0.5 is live now on Itch.io! --> https://bifrost09.itch.io/pillow-hero

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
narongkron1