Nekohime1989

Nekohime
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
The Lower Left four walls. (The four mountains) in the darkfantasy outside A4 sheet in MV Triniity DLC Don't match their respective grounds brightness from A2 respectfully. (grass, dirt, sand, and snow) (snow is a bit harder to see)Map014.png

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
that might be intentional, because those tiles in A4 are not ground but ceiling tiles - they have a special passability that helps to simulate a two-level-dungeon with the ground being the lower level and the ceiling/top of the walls being the upper level (and you'll need an override like a ladder-tile to move from one to the other)

Nekohime1989

Nekohime
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I doubt that. As for every other outside tileset including the standard rtp. It matches.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
It matches in MV's RTP because they made a different design choice than the people who made Trinity. Whether or not it's a good design choice is a completely different matter, but being different from MV doesn't prove anything. As a tileset artist I can guarantee that this is definitely not the type of thing that could happen by mistake, someone made a conscious choice to make it this way. The proof is that the walls of the dirt and the grass are the same color to each other, but the grass is darker while the dirt is lighter. If the differences were there due to some sort of error, it would have more consistency, either with each other or by having the walls get darker or lighter as well.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stomach isn't feeling too good last time. Perhaps something I ate
Phew! logged back. Seems I was too occupied with 3D learning (yeah for RPGM purposes) creating IRL space, trying to grow catnip, dealing with health and DC is good. (so MrC) ^^
Tyler.stewart wrote on Cherry's profile.
I was wondering if you've heard anything about the patch that allows you to show text anywhere on the screen utilizing pictures being upgraded to work with the official 2k3 release? Your work with 2k3 is awesome dude, keep it alive. I'm 33 and am still playing with 2k3 largely thanks to your work with the game engine. I appreciate the official patch updates you post. Please continue posting
Currently trying to add items in the same style as Kyrise's excellent icons. I like having a large variety of items :3 KyriseandMe.PNG
Create MiniMaps, Sprites for MV Enemies, & Aethereal Plane Battlebacks | RPG Maker News #74

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
creeperQ7