error with Yami's sideview enhancement plugin

Will_Strife

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey everyone, I've recently added Yami's plugin my project. I believe I have everything inputted correctly into the character notetags, but every time I try to test play the game I get the same error message.

Typeerror
cannot read property 'name' of undefined

Has anyone else seen this error? Any known fix?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
basically that (well known) error is proof that you did something wrong - but we don't know which of the three or four possible errors you made, because you didn't give much information.

The most common error is to load an older and now incompatible savegame. If you install a new plugin, that usually makes all older saved games incompatible, and loading them will sooner or later lead to such an error.

Other possible causes are wrong order of the plugins, incompatible plugins or wrong configurations of plugins.
But to help with these we need screenshots of the full error message (open console by F8 when that message appeared) and screenshots of your plugin manager.

Will_Strife

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for the answer. Sorry I'm new at this and I wasn't sure what info to send. I got it squared away though. Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Husband has roped me into playing one of his PSO2 characters. Productivity is now negative.
Tileset A is lava! Don't burn D:
as MZ come out what you guys think about.....Some particles engine :3c?
Who wants to sing this song with me?~

Decided to submit my games to the Monday Night Stream. Figured it might be a fun way to get some traction.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LavaWave