Lyseth

Potato Mage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you don't have them, then you don't have it set up properly. So the answer to my very first question about do you have them set up properly would have been "no".

Also my answer of "I can't find those notetags" was a valid answer, which I said at most 3 times

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
They were on the same page as the plugin video, and they're in the plugin help. Took me less than 5 minutes to find them.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well what notetags? if I wasn't shown anything about notetags in the video (which there weren't any shown as I've said before), how the hell can I know what notetags to show you?
By reading the instructions that are below the video (below all videos on all of yanfly's plugin pages).

It is technically impossible to show all notetags in a video - that video would have to be two or three hours long to handle that.
Because of this, the full instructions for all of yanfly's plugins are always in the text to read below the video on the plugin site, and behind the "help" button on the plugin window of the plugin manager.

If you can not read those instructions, then you can not use yanfly's plugins.
It is impossible to use them by watching the video alone.

Lyseth

Potato Mage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
By reading the instructions that are below the video (below all videos on all of yanfly's plugin pages).

It is technically impossible to show all notetags in a video - that video would have to be two or three hours long to handle that.
Because of this, the full instructions for all of yanfly's plugins are always in the text to read below the video on the plugin site, and behind the "help" button on the plugin window of the plugin manager.

If you can not read those instructions, then you can not use yanfly's plugins.
It is impossible to use them by watching the video alone.

Makes me think this plugin might not be worth the effort, not gonna read 2-3 hours worth of text

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Reading is usually faster than watching a Video. Those instructions are about two or three pages of text if you read them, only explaining the details on Video would take two or three hours.

But that goes for all Plugins - you are required to read their instructions before you can effectively use them. And that counts for any plugin from any programmer.

Lyseth

Potato Mage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Reading is usually faster than watching a Video. Those instructions are about two or three pages of text if you read them, only explaining the details on Video would take two or three hours.

But that goes for all Plugins - you are required to read their instructions before you can effectively use them. And that counts for any plugin from any programmer.

Most are drag n drop tho

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
No. Most plug-ins actually are not drag and drop. That was also true in ACE, you had to set them up which requires reading the directions and following them.

Honestly, why would a plug-in be drag and drop? The writer of the plug-in cannot read your mind and make it work precisely for your game. That is why YOU have to READ all the instructions, and follow them.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

TFW you discover how the script batching works in VNMaker... after you've had the program for almost 3 years.
hAx6iQ3.gif

Writes that the characters have to climb a mountain.

Realized that I have to draw six sets of models where characters are climbing.

At least I know how to draw something. :)
I'm currently scratching my head on how to design plains. What do I even put in plains? Some trees (but not too many or it turns into a forest)? Grass? A few bushes? That's a bit dull.
I'm looking for tutorials but Google didn't seem to find much (or maybe I have the wrong keywords). I don't know how to map plains and I don't know how to learn.
I should probably be dragged kicking and screaming away from Daz3D... I was playing with 8.1 models and came up with this. Thoughts?
and_remember_tomorrow_miranda_8_1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
corvid