DanTTGamer

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm not sure if this is just happening to me but since Updating to V 1.6.1 with the Steam Version of RPG Maker MV I'm getting 2 errors with my project and I'm not sure what to do. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know as it would be really appreciated :)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-06-22 at 00.18.46.png
    Screen Shot 2018-06-22 at 00.18.46.png
    40.7 KB · Views: 17
  • Screen Shot 2018-06-22 at 01.16.03.png
    Screen Shot 2018-06-22 at 01.16.03.png
    36.9 KB · Views: 17

djDarkX

Retro & Remastered Music Guru
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Music
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Create a new project made with the new version then copy the index.html file from that project and replace the one in your current one.

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Please read the instructions carefully on the announcement post. But just in case.

Please make sure the file "iphone-inline-video.browser.js" exists in the "js/libs/" folder of your project. Please also ensure that the index.html file has been updated, if you open it in notepad you should see a reference to the "iphone-inline-video.browser.js" file inside the HTML code.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

WOOP WOOP!
NEW CHARACTER ALERT!!!
Please, welcome to the stage...
Ramona Albright.png

Ramona Albright! A 20-year old World Key Guardian in training (More about the WKG's soon!), She is very impulsive, which leads us to the problem of the game. OOF. Kinda wanna wait till you know how to use the friggin World Key, huh?!
Bust sketch here!
IMG_20220124_110105.jpg
Little-by-little, keep improving your projects. That's how you finish them! ;)
Now it's official: My first RPG Maker game released on Steam will be released this year! I am so glad for this achievement and I am so happy to see a lot of gamedevs like me here working on what we love!
Mais informações no Post.png
Check out my MZ thread for 2 new waterplant edits and my MZVind water autotiles now without ground/cliffs, so you can put them on your own ground-tiles. Have fun!
It's for side-extra content. :kaophew:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alvezeno