Primarily Uses
The Errors, there is an error i need to fix

dodoliy

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
When i play tested my game in RPG maker xp i can't control the player, it keeps moving right, i didn't have any event going on, i thought my project was wrong, but when i create a new project which has nothing in it, i still can't control my player, so i guess my RMXP has something wrong, i can't play my RPG without controlling it, i dont know how to fix it, please help me fix this error.

MasonK

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
It may be your keyboard it's happened to me once when playing games restart computer or turn mouse off

Edit I meant keyboard

Last edited by a moderator:

dodoliy

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Nope it won't work, i dont think it's a problem with my keyboard.. other games work fine with me.

MasonK

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Weird I haven't bought the software yet so I don't know.

dodoliy

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
OK thank you.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
When i play tested my game in RPG maker xp i can't control the player, it keeps moving right, i didn't have any event going on, i thought my project was wrong, but when i create a new project which has nothing in it, i still can't control my player, so i guess my RMXP has something wrong, i can't play my RPG without controlling it, i dont know how to fix it, please help me fix this error.
you have a driver for a graphics tablet or a special game controller installed that used the old API instead of the current windows API.
Simply deinstall that driver and let the windows default driver handle your graphics tablet/controller, you don't need that driver in modern windows versions, it's only for older windows versions that need it.

No, disconnecting the device will not be enough - as long as the driver is installed (even without the device attached to the computer) the input area will be mixed up.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Tiamat-86 wrote on ATT_Turan's profile.
apparently since its turning 15 years old this year the ps3 is considered "retro". now how old do you feel?
guess that means im an "antique" gamer since ill still play games as old as i am.
"you know your getting old when your childhood console changes ethnicity" lol it turned yellow
I'm making Toilet in Wonderland 2. and tell vinny about it lol
WE ARE THE BORG. YOUR BIOLOGICAL AND TECHNOLOGICAL DISTINCTIVENESS WILL BE ADDED TO OUR OWN. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.
D2R save files are so broken. how was the beta test better then the full release. blizzard's last hope crashed and burned.
they're getting no more chances from me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xCaramelCookiex