X2HkHDz.png

-January 7, 2016-
"I told you this would end badly...
...But you didn't believe me."
"Don't you remember the story of the Dark Knight of the Soul?"
"Yeah.. it's a creature that purges earthly treasures from the real world..."

"And for some reason, it found it's way into 2015..."

Synopsis:

Initially started as a side project, Escape from 2015 is a game that follows the events in metaphorical fashion that took place in 2015, between a group of close friends. The gameplay is completely story and puzzled based, with no enemies and no battle system, whatsoever. This gameplay is very reminiscent of 'escape the room' (i.e. point-and-click) esque games, very commonly found on Newgrounds. Best of all, this 3 part series will be completely free to download.

How to Play:

As stated above, this game is very reminiscent of point-and-click games; i.e. your mouse / cursor will do anything for you. While playing the game on the web, Mac or PC you can left click to interact with items on the map or in the menu. You can also use the mouse to move the character into a specific position. Your arrow keys will do that for you as well. Right clicking will allow you to access the menu for your items and notes. Right clicking will allow you to escape from the menu.

When playing the game on a mobile device, a single tap will act as your left mouse click (movement and interaction) and a double tap acts as your right mouse click.

Characters / Storyline:

Our story begins Underground, with a unknown character that's referred as ???. It's unsure of why he's there, but throughout the story our unknown character encounters the path from which the following furs and friends are mentioned:

• Aaron
  • Adrian
  • Ahkna
  • Avvi
  • Beth
  • Brittany
  • Captain Spike
  • Casey
  • Dave
  • Dreamfinder
  • Eliza'Keel
  • Gail
  • Irene
  • Justin
  • Leo
  • Mchoraji
  • Metric Munk
  • Nightmare
  • Rage
  • Rob
  • Salia
  • Sydney
  • Thomas the Candorian
  • Timber
  • Zaraza

Screenshots:

5UyaVAm.jpg

BrrdoIi.jpg

owqsApW.jpg

5nAEdDy.jpg

oqpYAp9.jpg

Walkthrough:

Coming Soon

Credits:

-Audiojungle
-Fitsbach (Stoned Tension)
-Additional credits go the fellow furs and friends who opted to be part of this storyline - Thank you again, you guys rock!

Downloads and Online Game:

Online / Mobile Version: pixelandthewolf.com/EscapeFrom2015/v1.7/www/index.html

(This game will not work on Internet Explorer.)

Windows Version: http://pixelandthewolf.com/EscapeFrom2015/v1.7/Escape from 2015 - Part 1 - v1.7 - Windows.zip

Mac Version: http://pixelandthewolf.com/EscapeFrom2015/v1.7/Escape from 2015 - Part 1 - v1.7 - Mac.zip

Conclusion:

Any feedback is greatly encouraged! If you have thoughts, theories, questions or recommendations, they may be acknowledged in Parts 2 and 3.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Done translating our projects intro sequence : D
Still early in development but feel like I'm hitting a wall. Either I can't find plugins to do what I need, or they're paywalled :/
Screenshot-2021-05-02-at-15-07-54.png

Tivadar will help you travel to distant places in Eniko: Ghosts Of Grace

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bross13