RMMZ Escape From Cygnus (2021 Touch the Stars Game Jam)

Syberduh

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
FFRO2.png

Originally conceived for the Touch the Stars game jam, this one was unfortunately not ready for release by the deadline. I still wanted to share it, though.

Playable in 15-20 minutes.

SECTION A: SYNOPSIS
Four thieves adventurers find themselves in possession of an item which will allow them to harness the power of the stars. Pursued by the item's former owner, they must find a way to escape his domain.

Features:
Two original pieces of music and one midi meme track
Nice opening cutscene if I do say so myself
Short dungeon with a gimmick that hopefully doesn't overstay its welcome
Dialogue that's fun without being ZOMGFUNNY (ymmv)

IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS
GiantScene.png
RaftScene.pngVistaScene.png

Trailer

Featuring
Core Engine VisuStella MZ
Battle Core VisuStella MZ
Events and Movement Core VisuStella MZ
Message Core VisuStella MZ

By Team VisuStella

GALV_CamControlMZ
GALV_LayerGraphicsMZ

By Galv

MOG_TitleCommands
MOG_TitleParticles

By Moghunter

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My new 49" monitor has been dispatched from the warehouse. Will it arrive tomorrow? The day after? I love that we can track packages now, even if it does only tell me when it's left that end and when it's arrived at the local centre. As long as it doesn't end up in Melbourne again, which has happened before ...
My friend's doing a surprise stream of my game Origin Hunt on Twitch here ! Feel free to stop by :yhappy:
Me, designing it a long time ago: Having an optional boss fight as a random chance to trigger when you fish in a certain spot with a certain type of bait is fun! Cool idea!
Me, trying to playtest everything again: oh god just let me see the boss, my bag is so full of fish!
both love and pain have no boundaries

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VM354CL6