Not open for further replies.

Wren

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Hey all, Wren again!

I have a project where I use events with a battle processing command with Escape and Lose checked.

While play testing, I've never been able to successfully escape a battle.  Every time the party tries but fails to escape.

What exactly determines an escape success, and do any of the scripts I am using alter it?  I'm using YED battle core and all of the action packs. all up to current release versions.

Any suggestions or insight into this would be appreciated!

Zalerinian

Jack of all Errors
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Escaping has a base chance of 50%, which is multiplied by the party's combined agility / the troops combined agility. Therefore, the smaller the party and the larger the troop, the less likely you are to escape. The chance to escape is increased by 10% on each failure, however, so technically you should not be able to fail more than 10 times in a single battle.

Mediv

Warper
Reaction score
Is there any way to disable or switch off escape option? non-events troops.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Mediv, please do not necropost and hijack someone else's old thread to ask your own questions. Please start your own thread. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
tomorrow is the finale of my Endurance
2dfloor.png
What a fun tileset I've got here so far!
Minecraft Tiles, Maid Day, Custom Menu, Retry at GameOver, Save in Appdata | RPG Maker News #36

side view special bust.png
Reworking the art for the 'special busts' in important game dialogue. Potentially replacing the more 'dead-on' look of the original:
original.png
Me: Imma work on my game! Let's get some progress done
Me, five minutes later smoking a cigarette: *screams into the void*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drachiel