Linked Rooms Games Founder - Fleshforward
- Mar 17, 2012
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
In collaboration with
The story focuses Fheolan in the world, specifically in Erphan, a place called by many as 'enchanted'.
A group of thieves intent on stealing the goods from an oncoming train, he finds himself having to fight the guards organization Colett Born, who are looking for something very important on the train ... But what??
Our hero, who is traveling to Erphan, he finds himself in a situation in which even he can not escape ...
From here, it will be the beginning of a long story...
This is a summary of what's really starting behind the story of Essence. The reason for this short description, it is the fear of too many spoilers contained within. We prefer to play the users who read them in a few words.
World of origin: Enorphan
Primary Weapon: Axe created from the handle of an old oak. Turns out to be very sturdy and the blades were processed by an old blacksmith then passed down from generation.
On him: It's quiet, and very rarely speaks in a concise and simple. Remains rigid and alert to possible dangers, and is very protective of those he deems Friends.
The other characters, including the hero, it will show when they did the chara
N / A
- Fan Art
N / A
- Technical / Gameplay
- The Tileset used will be those of Benben, Celianna and Lunarea a slight modification / edit created specifically for the project.
- There will be a 'interactive' that as soon as you get closer to an object, or some important action to be done you will be notified.
- Will be scheduled more than 200 Quest
- There will be a 'talked out' by the NPC
- The BS has yet to be chosen. Never thought I would focus on something at events, or changes via script
- System of Reflection
- Particle System Engine
- System Dynamic Shadows (in small maps also structured in picture)
- Music created specifically for the project
- More ...
- Demo / Full Game
N / A
Ally (Concept, Chara, Artwork and Director)
Mihachan (Artwork and Faces)
mikb89 (Other Script and Debugger)
Mike Portnoy (Music)
Sylvanor (Some graphics still heavily edited by me)
Khas Arcthunder (Pixel Movement)
rgansta (Logo Title)
Last edited by a moderator: