EST - Battle Royale EVO

Discussion in 'JS Plugin Releases (RMMV)' started by estriole, Nov 28, 2015.

1. Dr.Yami

Dr.Yami 。◕‿◕。 Developer

First Language:
    Vietnamese
    Primarily Uses:
    Other
    Wow this idea is fun xD

+1

estriole likes this.
  2. estriole

estriole Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    indonesian
    hmm... what is the current size of you project? if it's below 300mb... i might still able to download it with my connection. above that is okay too as long as you upload it in dropbox. since i can copy to my dropbox folder and download it slowly. if uploaded to media fire / zippy share / other... sometime i got dc'ed because it's too long to download and cannot resume the download after that. yeah my country internet is not too good... >.<.

also make sure to update yanfly plugin parameter... since one of my plugin user also encounter trouble when i add some new plugin parameter to a plugin but they didn't update the plugin parameter...

btw if you found the fix... can you post here and share what's the trouble you find and how to fix it... so other people encountering the same problem as you could find the answer too :D . i would really thankful for that. :D .

thank you... hopefully this plugin can add some 'spice' to battle :D .

3. Ghost of Christmas Kloe

Ghost of Christmas Kloe Ghost of a Princess Seagull Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Anyone who got the same error as me, just take the "Yanfly Patch" bit in the middle out... That worked for me, but its just a temporary solution to the error, but sorta makes the plugin not work great so yeah... awkward...

Anyway the Yanfly Patch section is lines 328-338 included so if you need to, those lines are the lines!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2015
  4. estriole

estriole Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    indonesian
    updated plugin to v1.3

changelog:

v1.3 2015.12.26        > fix bug when having reserve party...

@Kloe: your problem should be fixed by now. it's a bug when we have reserve party and the enemy 'target' the reserve party...

it should be fixed in this update. feel free to tell me if it doesn't. thanks for your report and your pm which explain more in detail which lead me to able to replicate this bug and fix it... :D

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2015
  5. moldy

moldy Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    How do I make a bribed enemy not targetable from my party? I don't want my party members able to target them for an attack :p

I also notice enemies will try to target my bribed ally with heals if they have them. >_>

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2016
  6. estriole

estriole Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    indonesian
    Sorry for late reply. I'm busy in the first week of the year :D . The bribed enemy is not targetable by party if it work correctly.

Make sure you give the bribe state (you set which state in plugin parameter) to the enemy.

Try moving my plugin below all other plugins.

if it still doesn't work. Maybe there's plugin conflict. Try disabling your plugin one by one (especially battle related / party related plugin). Until you find which plugin caused that. Tell me and i will try making compatibility patch for that. But... after 8th january. I'm busy until then :D . Sorry.

7. moldy

moldy Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    I'm using it in conjunction with Tsukihime's Enemy Reinforcement. I summon a troop to the field and it has the Bribed State via Yanfly's Passive States. But my party is still able to target it for attacks. I made sure to put your plugin at the very bottom. I will look to see if any of the other plugins are causing this.

Edit: I started a fresh project with no other plugin than your own and it still lets me target bribed enemies. 

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2016
  8. estriole

estriole Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    indonesian
    hmmm... i'll check it out... maybe in last patch i do something that caused that... i will fix it as soon as possible...

9. estriole

estriole Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    indonesian
    done...

updated plugin to v1.4

v1.4 2016.01.05        > fix bug created when i add neutral enemy feature which make party can

attack bribed enemy ...

apparently... when i add neutral enemy feature... i accidentally broke the part which prevent party to attack bribed enemies.

now it's fixed... tell me if there's more bug. :D .

10. moldy

moldy Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    It works! Hooray! Thanks :)

11. Ghost of Christmas Kloe

Ghost of Christmas Kloe Ghost of a Princess Seagull Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    I HAD this problem too, but I just assumed it was an issue on my side... Thankfully it works now with the newest one! Thanks Estriole (^∇^)

12. TheAlphaRune

TheAlphaRune Fledgling Indie Developer Veteran

First Language:
    English
    @estriole Whenever I use this plugin and my enemies try to heal, the healing spell doesn't actually work.  They'll cast the spell but the animation is cut off and no healing occurs.

13. KayZaman

KayZaman Brother-Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English & Malay
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hehe, Doraemon Zero.

14. NoNameForRPGMaker

NoNameForRPGMaker Warper Member

First Language:
    Japanese
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    EST_BATTLE_ROYALE_EVO.js ,and this series plugin.
    I can not download it.
    I want it. Please redistribute.
    Can I use it? My RPGMakerMV is version 1.5.1

15. Kes

Kes Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    @NoNameForRPGMaker Estriole has not been on the site for 18 months, so will not see your request. This plugin is very unlikely to work in 1.5.1 as it was written for an earlier version.