+1

estriole

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
indonesian
Yes it is in that order!

Also I would send it over but it would take forever to make it very small, so I'll do some more testig and see if I can fix it! If I havent been able to in about 2-3 days, I send it over!

Thank you for your help and co-operation! :D
hmm... what is the current size of you project? if it's below 300mb... i might still able to download it with my connection. above that is okay too as long as you upload it in dropbox. since i can copy to my dropbox folder and download it slowly. if uploaded to media fire / zippy share / other... sometime i got dc'ed because it's too long to download and cannot resume the download after that. yeah my country internet is not too good... >.<.

also make sure to update yanfly plugin parameter... since one of my plugin user also encounter trouble when i add some new plugin parameter to a plugin but they didn't update the plugin parameter...

btw if you found the fix... can you post here and share what's the trouble you find and how to fix it... so other people encountering the same problem as you could find the answer too :D . i would really thankful for that. :D .

Wow this idea is fun xD

+1
thank you... hopefully this plugin can add some 'spice' to battle :D .

Ghost of Christmas Kloe

Ghost of a Princess Seagull
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Anyone who got the same error as me, just take the "Yanfly Patch" bit in the middle out... That worked for me, but its just a temporary solution to the error, but sorta makes the plugin not work great so yeah... awkward...

Anyway the Yanfly Patch section is lines 328-338 included so if you need to, those lines are the lines!

Last edited by a moderator:

estriole

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
indonesian
Anyone who got the same error as me, just take the "Yanfly Patch" bit in the middle out... That worked for me, but its just a temporary solution to the error, but sorta makes the plugin not work great so yeah... awkward...

Anyway the Yanfly Patch section is lines 328-338 included so if you need to, those lines are the lines!
updated plugin to v1.3

changelog:

v1.3 2015.12.26        > fix bug when having reserve party...

@Kloe: your problem should be fixed by now. it's a bug when we have reserve party and the enemy 'target' the reserve party...

it should be fixed in this update. feel free to tell me if it doesn't. thanks for your report and your pm which explain more in detail which lead me to able to replicate this bug and fix it... :D

moldy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
How do I make a bribed enemy not targetable from my party? I don't want my party members able to target them for an attack :p

I also notice enemies will try to target my bribed ally with heals if they have them. >_>

estriole

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
indonesian
How do I make a bribed enemy not targetable from my party? I don't want my party members able to target them for an attack :p

I also notice enemies will try to target my bribed ally with heals if they have them. >_>
Sorry for late reply. I'm busy in the first week of the year :D . The bribed enemy is not targetable by party if it work correctly.

Make sure you give the bribe state (you set which state in plugin parameter) to the enemy.

Try moving my plugin below all other plugins.

if it still doesn't work. Maybe there's plugin conflict. Try disabling your plugin one by one (especially battle related / party related plugin). Until you find which plugin caused that. Tell me and i will try making compatibility patch for that. But... after 8th january. I'm busy until then :D . Sorry.

moldy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Sorry for late reply. I'm busy in the first week of the year :D . The bribed enemy is not targetable by party if it work correctly.

Make sure you give the bribe state (you set which state in plugin parameter) to the enemy.

Try moving my plugin below all other plugins.

if it still doesn't work. Maybe there's plugin conflict. Try disabling your plugin one by one (especially battle related / party related plugin). Until you find which plugin caused that. Tell me and i will try making compatibility patch for that. But... after 8th january. I'm busy until then :D . Sorry.
I'm using it in conjunction with Tsukihime's Enemy Reinforcement. I summon a troop to the field and it has the Bribed State via Yanfly's Passive States. But my party is still able to target it for attacks. I made sure to put your plugin at the very bottom. I will look to see if any of the other plugins are causing this.

Edit: I started a fresh project with no other plugin than your own and it still lets me target bribed enemies. 

estriole

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
indonesian
I'm using it in conjunction with Tsukihime's Enemy Reinforcement. I summon a troop to the field and it has the Bribed State via Yanfly's Passive States. But my party is still able to target it for attacks. I made sure to put your plugin at the very bottom. I will look to see if any of the other plugins are causing this.

Edit: I started a fresh project with no other plugin than your own and it still lets me target bribed enemies. 
hmmm... i'll check it out... maybe in last patch i do something that caused that... i will fix it as soon as possible...

estriole

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
indonesian

hmmm... i'll check it out... maybe in last patch i do something that caused that... i will fix it as soon as possible...
done...

updated plugin to v1.4

v1.4 2016.01.05        > fix bug created when i add neutral enemy feature which make party can

attack bribed enemy ...

apparently... when i add neutral enemy feature... i accidentally broke the part which prevent party to attack bribed enemies.

now it's fixed... tell me if there's more bug. :D .

moldy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
It works! Hooray! Thanks :)

Ghost of Christmas Kloe

Ghost of a Princess Seagull
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I HAD this problem too, but I just assumed it was an issue on my side... Thankfully it works now with the newest one! Thanks Estriole (^∇^)

TheAlphaRune

Fledgling Indie Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
@estriole Whenever I use this plugin and my enemies try to heal, the healing spell doesn't actually work.  They'll cast the spell but the animation is cut off and no healing occurs.

KayZaman

Brother-Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English & Malay
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hehe, Doraemon Zero.

Reaction score
First Language
Japanese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
EST_BATTLE_ROYALE_EVO.js ,and this series plugin.
I can not download it.
I want it. Please redistribute.
Can I use it? My RPGMakerMV is version 1.5.1

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@NoNameForRPGMaker Estriole has not been on the site for 18 months, so will not see your request. This plugin is very unlikely to work in 1.5.1 as it was written for an earlier version.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Saying overused tropes are bad is like saying I - IV - V - I chord progression is bad.
I swear, the last 3 weeks I haven't felt like helping people at all. No idea why, even if I know the exact solution they need. Might need to harness my inner @Shaz or something. :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:
Look, I get that it's illegal, but...
It just happen we got P7 as booth number, so i draw Girls Frontline's P7 in this
Stream will be live shortly! Going to start with some Minecraft spriting, and might switch mid-stream. Depends~ Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NightxGamer