EST - EVENT GRAPHIC SHIFT

Discussion in 'JS Plugin Releases (RMMV)' started by estriole, Oct 29, 2015.

1. estriole

estriole Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    indonesian
    some bad news... the blend color and tone color doesn't work in Chrome (online).

you can see my topic here:

http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/51905-chrome-and-firefox-give-different-result-from-my-plugin-wtf/

i don't know about IOS / Android... since i remember reading that it use chrome as base. so it might not compatible to0...

i would be thankful if anyone try exporting and testing it in IOS / Android.

like i promised yesterday... i updated the plugin to v1.5 and then to v1.6

changelog:

v1.5 2015.11.23     -     > ability to change graphic offset x and y using scriptcall / plugin call:
     v1.6 2015.12.01     -     > ability to change graphic offset z using scriptcall / plugin call:
                               > Notetags/Commenttags to change event zoom (default zoom too), scale x, scale y
                               > ability to change event zoom / scale x / scale y using scriptcall / plugin call:
                               > ability to change event opacity
                               Below CAN be turned OFF if you don't use it...
                               > ability to change blend color(warning: chrome not supported)
                               > ability to change tone color (warning: chrome not supported)

tati light and Makeratore like this.
  2. tati light

tati light Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Hey thanks very much for those updates, sorry for the big delay in not replying this thread. These new features will be wonderful for my works. I'm heavily using this plugin, it's probably the plugin I use the most in MV. As for the Chrome incompatibility, I only plan to work for a Windows release, so I guess it's fine. Thanks very much again, please let me know if you have any donation link.

3. estriole

estriole Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    indonesian
  4. tati light

tati light Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Thanks a lot for continuing support this plugin. If only the others know how easy is to create a rich map with this gem...

I wish I could share some screenshots here just to show the potential of this plugin, unfortunately, my project is still in private stages.

If you are interested in seeing how your plugin is being used, let me know and I will send a message to you.

5. DangDut

DangDut Narratell Studios Veteran

First Language:
    Indonesian
    Thanks.

As I aware last time the opacity not directly updated, actor need to touch it to enable opacity.

Going to report it but it solved when trying latest demo. Kudos.

6. estriole

estriole Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    indonesian
    thank you... i would love to see how people using my plugin in their project... if you don't mind... can you pm me? don't worry... i won't share the image... until you tell me it's okay to do so :D .

:D . yeah the opacity have some bugs which i found accidentally when i make decor movement to have opacity when cannot be placed...

tati light and DangDut like this.
  7. boomy

boomy Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    This plugin is a hidden gem. It can really help with mapping.

Just wondering, could you make it so that we can also adjust actor's sprite anchors? Like maybe a notetag?

Harken_W likes this.
  8. Harken_W

Harken_W Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    I second this! both that this plugin is a hidden gem, and that adjusting actors sprite anchors would be amazing. 

9. Ringtale Games

Ringtale Games Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    english
    WHEW, GREAT PLUGIN!

I wanted to bump it and see if anyone had found a way to change the sprite's anchors, as well as if anyone has discovered a way to make the object continuously rotate, such as a sprocket or a windmill effect

10. Skurge

Skurge " (GASP) What's going on!? " Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    I have a question, using this for a vehicle graphic- how can I simulate the event's size when it's moving and what angles it's facing?

11. Skurge

Skurge " (GASP) What's going on!? " Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Sorry to Bump, but i'm eager to get a fix on this so I can have objects move and transfer there size's along with them :)