EST - EVENT GRAPHIC SHIFT

estriole

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
indonesian
some bad news... the blend color and tone color doesn't work in Chrome (online).

you can see my topic here:

http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/51905-chrome-and-firefox-give-different-result-from-my-plugin-wtf/

i don't know about IOS / Android... since i remember reading that it use chrome as base. so it might not compatible to0...

i would be thankful if anyone try exporting and testing it in IOS / Android.

like i promised yesterday... i updated the plugin to v1.5 and then to v1.6

changelog:

v1.5 2015.11.23     -     > ability to change graphic offset x and y using scriptcall / plugin call:
 v1.6 2015.12.01     -     > ability to change graphic offset z using scriptcall / plugin call:
                           > Notetags/Commenttags to change event zoom (default zoom too), scale x, scale y
                           > ability to change event zoom / scale x / scale y using scriptcall / plugin call:
                           > ability to change event opacity
                           Below CAN be turned OFF if you don't use it...
                           > ability to change blend color(warning: chrome not supported)
                           > ability to change tone color (warning: chrome not supported)

tati light

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey thanks very much for those updates, sorry for the big delay in not replying this thread. These new features will be wonderful for my works. I'm heavily using this plugin, it's probably the plugin I use the most in MV. As for the Chrome incompatibility, I only plan to work for a Windows release, so I guess it's fine. Thanks very much again, please let me know if you have any donation link.

tati light

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks a lot for continuing support this plugin. If only the others know how easy is to create a rich map with this gem...

I wish I could share some screenshots here just to show the potential of this plugin, unfortunately, my project is still in private stages.

If you are interested in seeing how your plugin is being used, let me know and I will send a message to you.

DangDut

Narratell Studios
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
updated plugin to v1.7

changelog:

v1.7 2015.12.18     -     > fix bug with graphic opacity...

also this is plugins that updated with bugfix today... it's recommended to update them all if you're using it:

EST - Build And Decor Ex

EST - Clone Transform Delete Event

EST - Event Graphic Shift EVO

thanks for Mattchaby post that lead to finding all the bugs one by one... :D .
Thanks.

As I aware last time the opacity not directly updated, actor need to touch it to enable opacity.

Going to report it but it solved when trying latest demo. Kudos.

estriole

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
indonesian
Thanks a lot for continuing support this plugin. If only the others know how easy is to create a rich map with this gem...

I wish I could share some screenshots here just to show the potential of this plugin, unfortunately, my project is still in private stages.

If you are interested in seeing how your plugin is being used, let me know and I will send a message to you.
thank you... i would love to see how people using my plugin in their project... if you don't mind... can you pm me? don't worry... i won't share the image... until you tell me it's okay to do so :D .

Thanks.

As I aware last time the opacity not directly updated, actor need to touch it to enable opacity.

Going to report it but it solved when trying latest demo. Kudos.
:D . yeah the opacity have some bugs which i found accidentally when i make decor movement to have opacity when cannot be placed...

boomy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
This plugin is a hidden gem. It can really help with mapping.

Just wondering, could you make it so that we can also adjust actor's sprite anchors? Like maybe a notetag?

Harken_W

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
This plugin is a hidden gem. It can really help with mapping.

Just wondering, could you make it so that we can also adjust actor's sprite anchors? Like maybe a notetag?
I second this! both that this plugin is a hidden gem, and that adjusting actors sprite anchors would be amazing. 

Ringtale Games

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
WHEW, GREAT PLUGIN!

I wanted to bump it and see if anyone had found a way to change the sprite's anchors, as well as if anyone has discovered a way to make the object continuously rotate, such as a sprocket or a windmill effect

Skurge

" (GASP) What's going on!? "
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I have a question, using this for a vehicle graphic- how can I simulate the event's size when it's moving and what angles it's facing?

Skurge

" (GASP) What's going on!? "
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Sorry to Bump, but i'm eager to get a fix on this so I can have objects move and transfer there size's along with them :)

Hyouryuu-Na

1/2ded
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Bangla
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello! The link to the plugin seems to be broken. It gives a 404 error. Is the plugin not available anymore?

lodger

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello! The link to the plugin seems to be broken. It gives a 404 error. Is the plugin not available anymore?
Same question - not sure if Estriole posts anymore according to their signature - can anyone share the plugin?

estriole

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
indonesian
Same question - not sure if Estriole posts anymore according to their signature - can anyone share the plugin?
i updated the dead dropbox link for all my plugins and demo...
but this plugin created at the earlier version of MV and might not work in the latest updated MV...
you can ask other people to make the compatibility patch because i already retired. (because IRL works)
and i update the link so people can have the source code to create the patch... hope this help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My spirit can be so easily wounded by most things that nobody thinks twice about. It may be not a big deal to you, but it means EVERYTHING to me!
I have to make a custom tree for my FSM game and I'm nervous I won't get it right.
Finally got the tablet picture! :LZSsmile:
Working hard on my Mode7 interiors in between calls at work!
A good idea rise a moment before falling asleep, and survive the second coffee the day next morning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZelloksThunder