shaylina

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Hey, I love your plugin a lot! It's really great!
I had a question concerning the calling common event method. So the problem is
when I call a common event with the phone menu the menu stays open so if my common event
had something like a transfer player event it completely bugs. Also I made a sms screen with pictures, but to be able to go out of it, I have to press twice cancel button cause the first time it closes the menu behind my picture. is there a script call or something to force the phone menu to close?

estriole

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
indonesian
Hey, I love your plugin a lot! It's really great!
I had a question concerning the calling common event method. So the problem is
when I call a common event with the phone menu the menu stays open so if my common event
had something like a transfer player event it completely bugs. Also I made a sms screen with pictures, but to be able to go out of it, I have to press twice cancel button cause the first time it closes the menu behind my picture. is there a script call or something to force the phone menu to close?
i design the phone to stays open when common event running so we can do lots of thing while the phone active...

but if you want your command to exit to map first before running... for example...
if you want to transfer player event...

you can do that by adding "go to scene map"
using call:
Code:
SceneManager.goto(Scene_Map);

above the transfer player command in the common event command...

hope this help...

guangyao

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Because I make adult games...
It is a pity to hear that this excellent plug-in cannot be used in adult games.
Excuse me, May I ask you the reason?

estriole

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
indonesian
Because I make adult games...
It is a pity to hear that this excellent plug-in cannot be used in adult games.
Excuse me, May I ask you the reason?
mainly because i have two sons... and the thought of one day they encounter an adult game with my plugin feel kinda disturbing for me :D... sorry :D...

Biel-Pine

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
First: thanks for the amazing plugin!

Second: im not good with JS, and i dont know if i can do that, but is possible to use a script call to save in slot ID with your plugin? i think the rpg maker default is "DataManager.saveGame(id)" and "DataManager.loadGame(id)", but if i force save like this i cant load with your plugin. And the plugin have a force load too?

Thank u again

ZoeTornado

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Gotta say, this is super cool! I actually had already been planning on developing something like this for my game, but this plug-in is probably cooler than what I would've come up with but does pretty much exactly what I envisioned. What providential timing! Thank you for sharing! If I catch any bugs I'll send them your way and will of course link you for attribution when I release. Keep it up, this is seriously cool stuff! (And as a someone who plans to release my custom plug-ins after my game is released, I really appreciate when devs post code that is readable which makes it so much easier to adapt and fit into existing projects with other plug-ins etc. Very cool!)

alltheyuriz

The one the only Cat Dad
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I just keep getting a loading screen how do I fix that? thank you for your time

LUKElcs

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This plugin looks great, but is there any chance of getting it to work in MV?

langkhach017

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnam
Primarily Uses
Other
This Plugin is great! But how can I remove some command (like skill, status...) in our main menu? Tks for your help!

estriole

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
indonesian
This Plugin is great! But how can I remove some command (like skill, status...) in our main menu? Tks for your help!
You can set it on Plugin Settings -> Phone Content -> Phone Command Settings.
you can add / remove command there.... you can also set an include / enable condition in case you want to make the command show up in later time...

hope this help.

langkhach017

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnam
Primarily Uses
Other
You can set it on Plugin Settings -> Phone Content -> Phone Command Settings.
you can add / remove command there.... you can also set an include / enable condition in case you want to make the command show up in later time...

hope this help.
Oh! I saw that.
Btw, I completed the main menu, but how can I change sub-menu design (status, items, formation...) like this?
Because this plugin to change the main menu design (image, size...), but the sub menu can't

estriole

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
indonesian
Sorry but the sub-menu design can only altered only slightly (not too much)...
it's an addon. you can modify it in plugin settings -> EST_PHONE_ADDON_BASICMENU
basically all parameter there is the only one you can modify... :D

hope this help though...

langkhach017

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnam
Primarily Uses
Other
Sorry but the sub-menu design can only altered only slightly (not too much)...
it's an addon. you can modify it in plugin settings -> EST_PHONE_ADDON_BASICMENU
basically all parameter there is the only one you can modify... :D

hope this help though...
Thanks for your help.
Can we use another plugin to modify them (like Visuasella, or something like that)?

estriole

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
indonesian
Thanks for your help.
Can we use another plugin to modify them (like Visuasella, or something like that)?
that question is hard to answer... since Visustella obfuscating their code (make it unreadable by human)... it will be hard to know what happen with their code... so you just need to try it and see if it works or not... if it works... then it works... if not... you need to approach Visustella for compatibility patch... since i cannot do the patch without knowing what their code is :D...

also... the addon is a Custom Scene... which mean any changes made in "regular" Item / Skill / Equip Scene will not affect the Custom Scene... BUT... the Custom Scene "parent / prototype" is Scene_MenuBase... so any changes to that scene can potentially affect the Custom Scene...

hope this help.

langkhach017

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnam
Primarily Uses
Other
that question is hard to answer... since Visustella obfuscating their code (make it unreadable by human)... it will be hard to know what happen with their code... so you just need to try it and see if it works or not... if it works... then it works... if not... you need to approach Visustella for compatibility patch... since i cannot do the patch without knowing what their code is :D...

also... the addon is a Custom Scene... which mean any changes made in "regular" Item / Skill / Equip Scene will not affect the Custom Scene... BUT... the Custom Scene "parent / prototype" is Scene_MenuBase... so any changes to that scene can potentially affect the Custom Scene...

hope this help.
Thanks for your help.
I have just bought rpg maker mz today after 15 trial days. :D

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

SpaceBot wrote on DoctorMolotov's profile.
I miss you :kaocry:
I have game ideas, but none of them would fit the theme for IGMC. XD
Why the heck do I keep comparing my games to ones made by huge companies? I'd love them to have that level of polish but I'm simply not good enough.
Hell of a day at the London Games Market! :D

1656892272017.png

Check out my haul!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
my_birthday1205