Mouser

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Lol, had the same issue with my own game when I downloaded it through my website.

Norton deleted the file... Then I clicked on 'More informations' and it says something like "The file is dangerous because it is unknown" -_-

In a window from Norton then, I had the opportunity to restore the file :)
I remember that from when I had Norton (part of why I don't have it anymore...). It's not a Virus flag. I think it was called Insight?

Anyway, any file from the internet that hadn't been reported to Norton as having been downloaded so many thousands of times with no problem is assumed to be dangerous and automatically quarantined with the default settings. That includes indie games, demo's for game engines, pretty much anything I was interested in, actually.

Jose Moreno

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Sometimes when an antivirus deletes a .exe or a file, I don't know why but it's like the computer blocks the file, so no matter how many times you download and re-download the file, something happens that you can't view the file because an antivirus said it was "dangerous", it happened to me, how did I resolved it? Download the file on another computer and use it there or format disk lol

BlackNekos

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
It seems that people have been having a problem (I haven't read back far enough to understand it all)

Please note that if an antivirus is trying to delete the file (norton) then try adding it to exceptions. Also, the file should be located in <your drive>:/program files (x86 if 64 bit system)/Eternal Abyss

phoenix_rossy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Looks reasonable. Personally I'd rather play a GOOD RTP game that one that the creator has spent all their time on art and very little time on plotline and balancing.

A demo would be nice?

DarkKxng101

King of Calamity
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
.....So thats how it goes when you release your first game you have to endure through some educative yet wise hurtful feedbacks:(

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Today *Fix the game UI
RMMZ maxRows make me tired.
The game supports real-time language switching (really interesting).
8laFKAa.png

jBYDFzZ.png

lYbvPth.png

mY99lgU.png

Swag collecting in the new randomly generated area. Now the mini map also shows the randomly generated features... And even illustrates the whole "bubble" system" that I made to manage memory... Though that part's inadvertent. We'll just call that "the fog of war"... Yes, that's what we'll do. Nobody will be the wiser! :kaopride:
not me being not lazy for 5 seconds and drawing another char portrait (her name is hazel)
its_hazel.png
Been a while since the last time I made a song remix. Had a blast making this
One thing those jp developer still get wrong about boob physic is that... men's muscly hard pecs can jiggle too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gabrielmax80