Stridah

The People's Champion
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
++Eternal Conflict Developer Blog #2++
It has been a bit since i have posted a developer blog on here and rest assured this is not at all do to lack of progress. In fact the team has been pushing really hard on bringing our ideas into a reality. Through, debate, testing and a talented coder our combat system and initial user interface has been completed, while it still requires a round or two of polishing we all are really happy with the product and are closer to showing some game play. Until next time here is perhaps my last teaser map shot, as i need to start keeping some secrets for release!

Hakovo%20Peasant%20Town_zpsmxbpzqvo.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
This is just great!
You that it's just a matter of time. Your game is growing. Just take your time and be creative.

Stridah

The People's Champion
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This is just great!
You that it's just a matter of time. Your game is growing. Just take your time and be creative.

Thanks Abdulla we appreciate the positive vibes!

SimProse

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Nice looking! I definitely veered away from the "anime" look on my own projects, so I appreciate your attempt to do so.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Stridah
[mod]please remove the red color from the text in your post because red (warnings) and blue (advice) are reserved for moderator use[/mod]

Stridah

The People's Champion
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
++Eternal Conflict Development Blog #3++
Hello again RPG maker forums! It has been some time since my last blog, it seems that while tons of progress has been made this spring video updates are still a little bit of a ways off. Slowly but surely the game is taking form as we now have multiple cut scenes in the game, a functional quest and notification system and i am really excited to announced our amazing scripting wizard has created a system to animate our character busts mouths so that they talk as type appears. On the art front, multiple large exterior maps have been created for the players to explore, here is a taste below! Enjoy and look for some more serious progress this summer!

Hakovo%20Army%20Camp_zps12nkyze8.png

Stridah

The People's Champion
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
++Eternal Conflict Develoment Blog #4++
It has been a long time since i have posted here, unfortunately our lead programmers left us to become a doctor (i can not even get mad at him for that, much love & respect). Unfortunately i was unable to finish the coding aspects of the game it seems i am best suited for the art aspects of video game creation. I took alot of time off from working on this since i had no way of completing the project myself and would just rage quit after breaking the game many times trying to push the eventing and coding forward. It still bothers me greatly that i have so much really nice pixel work that is rotting on my computer...i am putting a cry out for someone reliable to work with to help me finish the game, or to help salvage what code we can and start on a fresh project.

Every game play necessary map is completed in beautiful parallax maps with a 90% custom tile set & tons of other custom art assets. Please any and all programmers contact me!

BlackMage

The Warlock of Darkness
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Bahasa
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hi, I'll help you complete the amazing work! You can send the details to me through PM.

Stridah

The People's Champion
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey i am going to contact you today..thank you for replying!

Morlock_Chef

Mad Culinarian
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Lookin' good! I came across your work on DA.

Stridah

The People's Champion
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I am still looking for someone who is highly skilled with the RPG Maker engine who can make this game a reality...The art assets needed for the core game are all completed and custom made.

OneManIndie

THE One-Man Indie!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
what kinda help are you needing?
looks like you have things going ok.

Stridah

The People's Champion
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I am still looking for someone who could possibly step in and fix my files or start over with me from a coding side.

BCj

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
N/A
What do you mean by "fix your files"?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I might not participate in the Boss Battle contest after all... I have more important things to do, like Wishful Wanda. And of course the Dark Deception spinoff I plan to pitch, Demon Slayer.
Changed my avatar, goodbye Alan Sugar, hello George Carlin (one of my favorite human beings ever)
If you still don't subscribe our Polish channel please consider it :)
1.png
Who wants to see my review of the worst star wars movie? This movie has all the excitement of being on Jury Duty of the most boring case ever about trade negotiations.
A lot to learn to make a game. Can I handle it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankdontrithep61